Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not cursing a stranger and responding idaf as a rebuttal. I'm willing to listen and learn from others who view situations differently. I won't continue a back and forth when I'm getting back displays of immaturity...
Cursing please my dude this is informal Internet messageboard stuff not a board meeting. Cats really trying to use that as a way to judge things smh. If I only posted idgaf you'd have a point but I didn't so you don't. You just want to be one of those I'm better than cats online which is quite annoying and honestly you know you wouldn't do face to face. That's not even a threat just real life experience shows me people don't pull the same stunts offline they do online. Now I didn't use a curse word so spare me the he's using bad words junk. I disagree with you or anyone that tries to use the whole talk are using white supremacist tactics stuff. Well you're using white liberals tactics and like I said to someone else that makes you no different just on the opposite side so it's no need to use the shaming language you're trying to use

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
after you told me I said Cam's comments were worse than hers. (which I never said and you decided not to acknowledge :usure:)

But I AM the one on autopilot. yeah okay:mjgrin:
Never happened. I think you're getting confused.

I said YOUR comments towards her, were more inflammatory than Cam's comments towards her..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Never happened. I think you're getting confused.

I said YOUR comments towards her, were more inflammatory than Cam's comments towards her..
Thats fair, you did.

She is a racist, she is a monster.

All I have said is her racist comments have nothing to do with Cam's sexist comments.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
they have known each other for over a year, so this is still very irrelevant.

hang on, I did not say it was just dumb.

What Cam said was sexist and he should be getting pilloried for it.

All I said is that the Panthers made it worse by lying.

she a racist cac, but what does that have to do with Cam's remarks?
Did you go and compare it to egregious racism? To be honest, I never stand with either you or those you're arguing with on these issues. They take it too lightly and I think you take these things too seriously. This just isn't how people act in real life and you guys try to hide behind "chill with better people" but having worked with all sorts of people I feel like I have a pretty good view of the temperature of shyt. Cam Newton's comment was only sexist because she is a journalist and it's her job and the not knowing her name part means nothing if he doesn't know anyone's name. But if we're at a party and we joke about girls knowing nothing about football then no one takes it serious and it's probably a back and forth about guys taking it too seriously. It's like you guys don't know how to separate the academic and professional wall from everyday interactions. That skews things. It's not some black and white thing where you have virulent sexists or soft ass male feminists and we know where everyone stands so that there is no need to make the argument. If the only people who agree with your argument are people predisposed to agreeing with you then your argument sucks even if you're right. I get made fun of for defending women too much irl. So when I see the absolutist stances people take on here it is just strange to me.

As to what @Stone Said about if it's on the right face. I find it funny that you're all acting like that is some chauvinistic sin. The most retweeted statement in defense of Cam is from a black woman saying that Trump voting white women need to gtfoh. Thay is basically how a lot of people in here are carrying it. It's not egregious enough to defend a white woman from a conservative background. That simple. Black people are not running to defend white people in 2017. I don't think that's a crazy emotion whether I agree or not. It's human. I'd be way more upset if he said that to jemele hill. Now I do have a lot of trolls on ignore but @gator_king And @Rekkapryde don't fit this narrative. I see about 4 crazy dudes and everyone else is like...we not coming to their rescue they don't come to ours...that is very pervasive in the black community right now. That ain't some hate shyt.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Did you go and compare it to egregious racism? To be honest, I never stand with either you or those you're arguing with on these issues. They take it too lightly and I think you take these things too seriously. This just isn't how people act in real life and you guys try to hide behind "chill with better people" but having worked with all sorts of people I feel like I have a pretty good view of the temperature of shyt. Cam Newton's comment was only sexist because she is a journalist and it's her job and the not knowing her name part means nothing if he doesn't know anyone's name. But if we're at a party and we joke about girls knowing nothing about football then no one takes it serious and it's probably a back and forth about guys taking it too seriously. It's like you guys don't know how to separate the academic and professional wall from everyday interactions. That skews things. It's not some black and white thing where you have virulent sexists or soft ass male feminists and we know where everyone stands so that there is no need to make the argument. If the only people who agree with your argument are people predisposed to agreeing with you then your argument sucks even if you're right. I get made fun of for defending women too much irl. So when I see the absolutist stances people take on here it is just strange to me.

As to what @Stone Said about if it's on the right face. I find it funny that you're all acting like that is some chauvinistic sin. The most retweeted statement in defense of Cam is from a black woman saying that Trump voting white women need to gtfoh. Thay is basically how a lot of people in here are carrying it. It's not egregious enough to defend a white woman from a conservative background. That simple. Black people are not running to defend white people in 2017. I don't think that's a crazy emotion whether I agree or not. It's human. I'd be way more upset if he said that to jemele hill.
Damn fam that's even worse for your people irl to know you're a caping for women Ass sucker. You types usually don't do well long term with women hope you are the outlier. Women don't need defense from guys imo in verbal situations.

I agree with some of the other stuff you're saying though like the difference at a party or a different environment

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

As to what @Stone Said about if it's on the right face. I find it funny that you're all acting like that is some chauvinistic sin. The most retweeted statement in defense of Cam is from a black woman saying that Trump voting white women need to gtfoh. Thay is basically how a lot of people in here are carrying it. It's not egregious enough to defend a white woman from a conservative background. That simple. Black people are not running to defend white people in 2017. I don't think that's a crazy emotion whether I agree or not. It's human. I'd be way more upset if he said that to jemele hill. Now I do have a lot of trolls on ignore but @gator_king And @Rekkapryde don't fit this narrative. I see about 4 crazy dudes and everyone else is like...we not coming to their rescue they don't come to ours...that is very pervasive in the black community right now. That ain't some hate shyt.
Where did I compare what Cam did to egregious racism? All I said is do not use her racist comments to let Cam slide and the Panthers made this story bigger by lying about it.

I even said she should be fried or fired for her comments and think she is a monster, while Cam is just a fool.

But nowhere did I compare the two.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm learning by sitting back and watching folks on here and twitter is that a lot of folks are cool with all types of foul shyt as long as it has the right face on it
That's the long and the short of it!