Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Damn fam that's even worse for your people irl to know you're a caping for women Ass sucker. You types usually don't do well long term with women hope you are the outlier. Women don't need defense from guys imo in verbal situations.

I agree with some of the other stuff you're saying though like the difference at a party or a different environment
What on earth are you talking about? Aight @mastermind this dude right here is problematic. You are projecting a lot. I'm not defending this. Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm saying that I point out clearly sexist shyt and dudes hit me with the stop saving hoes shyt. That is wrong. Women paid less is wrong. Judging women more harshly for stuff men do is wrong. Trying to justify domestic violence is wrong. I could go and on. That isn't caping, it's being a human being. The problem is that in the mainstream media you have a lot of spiteful white women who are :mjpls: that make it so you don't want to vouch for them. I disagree with comparisons people make because I know that people don't all get there at the same time or understand sexism. There wasn't a part of history class dedicates to sexism when we were growing up and to the extent that most women buy into the patriarchy I understand why someone wouldn't get it right away. But you're on some other shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What on earth are you talking about? Aight @mastermind this dude right here is problematic. You are projecting a lot. I'm not defending this. Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm saying that I point out clearly sexist shyt and dudes hit me with the stop saving hoes shyt. That is wrong. Women paid less is wrong. Judging women more harshly for stuff men do is wrong. Trying to justify domestic violence is wrong. I could go and on. That isn't caping, it's being a human being. The problem is that in the mainstream media you have a lot of spiteful white women who are :mjpls: that make it so you don't want to vouch for them. I disagree with comparisons people make because I know that people don't all get there at the same time or understand sexism. There wasn't a part of history class dedicates to sexism when we were growing up and to the extent that most women buy into the patriarchy I understand why someone wouldn't get it right away. But you're on some other shyt.
:dwillhuh:

Okay breh. I never said you were defending Cam either.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Okay breh. I never said you were defending Cam either.
I was pointing him out as a problematic dude. And saying I see your point with some of them. I'm sitting on the train and I'm not out here editing shyt properly that's too much work.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Wait... This ain't real? RIGHT?!?! Like I said before I wish Cam didn't say that but I don't think it's worth all this backlash. I've seen like all my female reporter friends go in on this but same people quiet as hell on other issues that's been going on with the NFL. Just chalk it up to Cam being Cam and keep it moving. I wonder how this will affect the relationship between him and Charlotte Observer reporters because they are milking this situation right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You feeling mad insecure my nikka and you using all the new buzzwords. I'm not projecting jack my man. I only spoke on what you said and added how ime that usually goes. That's not projecting at all.

I know exactly what you said but obviously your crew don't think it's as open and shut sexist as you do so what are you crying to some next dude on here about? You need a friend? The things you mention can be open and shut but just by mentioning them with no context I don't know if you're caping or not. Your friends think you are and I'm sure you aren't hanging around some losers so why would they think you're caping? I'm not on no other stuff truth is you got mad because I mentioned people like you don't do well with women ime. That's not some other shyt that's my experience on cats like you and I hope you are different. Calling for help I though over a comment addressed to you I doubt it though. Lastly I love how people like you think you're so much more moral than the next person. Now that is funny.