Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can agree people have certain "privileges" but I guess I look at sexist as bullshyt in instances like this. Sexist now means if you say something negative to a woman? When thats the new definition that is bogus to me. If he said something similar to a man we don't have this thread. Now if you think he'd only say something like this to a woman ok I understand. I don't think that's always the case and what I disagree with most. I can understand some heat I guess but not how cats make it like women can't have nothing said to them.
You're such an effective troll.

It wasn't criticism.

It was a denigration of her football analysis BECAUSE SHES FEMALE.

Period.

If you dont want female football reporters, just say so.

I personally wouldn't have said it like that but hey it is what is. People are going to feel how they feel on both sides and I can't change people's minds. Respect fam for the cordial post.
Because you're a troll. Thats why you wouldn't say it.:russ:

You know damn well what Cam did was wrong. Theres no reason for you to say what you just said if thats not the case.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Agreed. A female football reporter would know this. Average broad doesn't. But that reporter broad can get throat piped by Mandingo for all I care. Don't delete dem tweets now shawty. You got busted. :mjpls:
Well I mean your average sports fan period wouldn't know shyt about routes. I ain't gonna sit here and act like just as many women watch football as men, but once you get into the more knowledgeable segment of fans, the gender and demographic lines don't mean shyt. I agree with your point tho.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah. Josina didnt tap dance for them though. At one point when she was trying to explain after talking to all the other players and the likely reasoning behind his comments, they were all kinda coming at her but Molly was the one that kept talking over her when she was giving first hand info talking about "I dont care what they said." (paraphrasing). She's the worst mod theyve ever had and talks too much exactly when you think she'll talk with the exact opinion youll know she'll have. Thats why I dont like bytches with no hips or ass. :camby:
Thats why I turned off but if she and others are sooo concerned about sexism why don't they quit their gigs? How do you think she got that job. I'm not even trying to be funny but they only put her in that role because of sexism and finding hot eye candy. That's the role of the moderators now it seems. Only one that isn't that good looking is the lady on the Chris Carter show but she still in shape. Why don't they have a bunch of older not attractive women in them chairs like a Romonna Shelbourne? People just want to bytch not really talk about real shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
she called another white NASCAR driver a bytch nikka?

She aint even say that against a black man?

Man, that shyt is worth a traffic warning, not even a ticket :heh:

Why you leave out the second comment on the racist joke though? :mjpls:

Any cac that uses the word nikka that freely is suspect. And the fact she admitted laughing at racist jokes. That's strike two. Spare me the sympathy for HER. She lost that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is far more inflammatory than anything Cam said.

:what:
where did I say it wasnt?

The passage you quoted, I called her a monster. Did I say Cam was a monster? He is a sexist fool, but not a monster.
Y'all pick the worst possible people to go to bat for man :snoop:
We have no leaders, so we ride for whomever.

Plus the brothers on here are being radicalized to think things are okay if a black man did it, but not if others do it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have seen enough. Let's wrap this up. We are dealing with a white supremacist. Off with her head.
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why you leave out the second comment on the racist joke though? :mjpls:

Any one that uses the word that freely is suspect. And the fact she admitted laughing at racist jokes. That's strike two. Spare me the sympathy for HER. She lost that.
Yall were just talking about context though :laff:

She used that shyt like slang, not even an insult.

Like I said, thats a traffic warning. The next one is a ticket.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What did she say? Because she's getting killed on Twitter.
Basically that she's bothered by the comments he made but her personal experience with him has not been like that and that its out of character. That she's spoken to other players and that perhaps it was about specifically that reporter herself and there is a difference in the fact that while completely wrong, it may have been because its football and unlike other sports, women have never played. That men reporters have had comments like that made towards them as well for not playing.

She recognized and was disappointed by the comments and was going to hold him responsible for the comments but didnt seem like she was going to vilify him like Molly wanted her too.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Dawg, Cam was wrong. That was sexiest and should be beneath him. Its 2017, handling questions from reporters whether its male or female should be basic for professional athletes, especially for the face of the franchise. Cam is an immature corny douche. Jus look how he types on IG. I use to be a defender of dude at the beginning but Cam's true self has revealed itself. Even after the Charlotte shooting, he couldnt even speak up for the black community because he is more loyal to his brand and money. Now he wants to be semi pro black because its safe to do now.

After the President tried to debo the NFL and called out the black players, Cam really showed up to the podium dressing like a fruity azz count Dracula.

hqdefault.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yall were just talking about context though :laff:

She used that shyt like slang, not even an insult.

Like I said, thats a traffic warning. The next one is a ticket.

And like I said, strike 1 I look at you side eyed. You shouldn't be using it PERIOD. Strike 2 was the racist jokes.

But are you even black?

No black person would side with a broad with some suspect shyt like that and the racist jokes over a dumb sexist comment.

My blackness >>>>>>

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The last time you brushed your teeth, Cam Newton was not known as an interntional sexist

The immediate issue is Cam Newton being a sexist.

Yall found a tweet from 2013 of a white girl thinking she had a pass akin to some old Eminem freestyle...not even on some alt-right KKK shyt.

Spare me the reach. You know what you're doing.

Lol at you diminishing her language as a Eminem moment. You have some nerve.

You get high and mighty about cam calling a woman a female but pretend like a cac calling someone else a bytch nikka is mistake.

:camby: Stop it fam.