Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And like I said, strike 1 I look at you side eyed. You shouldn't be using it PERIOD. But are you even black?

No black person would side with a broad with some suspect shyt like that and the racist jokes over a dumb sexist comment.

My blackness >>>>>>
1. I'm black.
2. Of course she shouldn't use it, but just like people who commit crimes, the judge adjusts the sentence based on various factors. Some people get time served, others get the full sentence with no parole. Be wise.
3. My blackness is not predicated on Cam Newton not being smart enough to not say sexist comments. He's on his own.

Neither Cam Newton nor you didn't know shyt about her tweet from 4 years ago when he said that dumb shyt in a reply to her knowledgable question about the game of football.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Basically that she's bothered by the comments he made but her personal experience with him has not been like that and that its out of character. That she's spoken to other players and that perhaps it was about specifically that reporter herself and there is a difference in the fact that while completely wrong, it may have been because its football and unlike other sports, women have never played. That men reporters have had comments like that made towards them as well for not playing.

She recognized and was disappointed by the comments and was going to hold him responsible for the comments but didnt seem like she was going to vilify him like Molly wanted her too.
I can respect that, And i'm sure that's why Molly was getting frustrated because they had someone who has a relationship with Cam bring some common sense.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And like I said, strike 1 I look at you side eyed. You shouldn't be using it PERIOD. Strike 2 was the racist jokes.

But are you even black?

No black person would side with a broad with some suspect shyt like that and the racist jokes over a dumb sexist comment.

My blackness >>>>>>
We know damn well this dude isnt a black man. :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're such an effective troll.

It wasn't criticism.

It was a denigration of her football analysis BECAUSE SHES FEMALE.

Period.

If you dont want female football reporters, just say so.

Because you're a troll. Thats why you wouldn't say it.:russ:

You know damn well what Cam did was wrong. Theres no reason for you to say what you just said if thats not the case.
Foh fakkit

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What the fukk is the big deal? People really upset about this?:stopitslime:

I watched it to see what the controversy was about. The whole thing is blown out of proportion. Cam didn’t have any ill will when he made that comment to the female reporter in my opinion. It was more of silliness in his part if being surprised but that was it. He wasn’t dissing her at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol at you diminishing her language as a Eminem moment. You have some nerve.

You get high and mighty about cam calling a woman a female but pretend like a cac calling someone else a bytch nikka is mistake.

:camby: Stop it fam.
She called DALE EARNHARDT a bytch nikka :laff:

Stop it, B. :ufdup:

Tuck your nuts and walk like a bytch if you wanna act like one :hhh:

For a bunch of sexists yall love behaving like hoes :scust:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Well for starters, I talk to women...so...If you all tried it, you might learn something.
I've been married for over 10 years, am actively raising 2 young women and work in an environment where I'm one of only 2 straight males out of a 20 person staff..

But school me more about these" women" you interact with (in between your weekly 100 hour regimen of Twitter trolling and Coli posting)

:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Neither Cam Newton nor you didn't know shyt about her tweet from 4 years ago when he said that dumb shyt in a reply to her knowledgable question about the game of football.
Sorry, but we know now, so fukk her.

And that's while acknowledging the fact that Cam made a dumb ass sexist comment that he SHOULD be fried for. But now she needs to be fried too and we BOTH know that won't happen. Thus, I don't care about it anymore.

Offsetting penalties, repeat 1st down. :snooze:

And yes, I'd be more pissed if Cam did that shyt towards Josina or Pam Oliver.

Last edited: