Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Molly is the definition of a bird. I seriously think with people like her many think she looks good so they don't tell her she sounds like a fool at times. I turned away when SAS started the usual credential running of all the female journalists like we don't know them. That shyt is annoying as fukk when he does it but they still don't usually have Josinna on there so I'd felt kinda played like when they put the black person on certain shows only when it's a racial situation.
Yeah. Josina didnt tap dance for them though. At one point when she was trying to explain after talking to all the other players and the likely reasoning behind his comments, they were all kinda coming at her but Molly was the one that kept talking over her when she was giving first hand info talking about "I dont care what they said." (paraphrasing). She's the worst mod theyve ever had and talks too much exactly when you think she'll talk with the exact opinion youll know she'll have. Thats why I dont like bytches with no hips or ass. :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
100% agree. The problem is that her racist views will be ....
latest

So my blackness has to let me ride for Cam now because of that. :yeshrug:

I'll be damned if I ride for a racist cac over a nikka even if he is a smart dumb one.
Let cam sink or swim on his own.

Dont put your blackness on the line for a guy who can't get out of his own way.

He wasn't tricked. He wasn't misled. He said that wholly on his own accord.

Don't hold me being black, me being male, and me not feeling threatened by women who like sports, hostage just because you don't know how to talk to women.

Cam can kick rocks for that dumb shyt.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re lying to yourself if you took a women’s opinion on sports 100% seriously. Even if you know they watch it a man can only put so much stock into a woman’s sport opinion

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're female sports journalists so the levels of sexism they've experienced are probably fukked up, real spit. Can't deny that.

But this particular broad gets no sympathy from me after her cism got exposed. Let that fruity nikka Rico Strong have his way with her face.
:feedme:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let cam sink or swim on his own.

Dont put your blackness on the line for a guy who can't get out of his own way.

He wasn't tricked. He wasn't misled. He said that wholly on his own accord.

Don't hold me being black, me being male, and me not feeling threatened by women who like sports, hostage just because you don't know how to talk to women.

Cam can kick rocks for that dumb shyt.

0mrNz.gif

I WILL NEVER RIDE FOR A RACIST CAC OVER A nikka, fukk WRONG WIT YOU?
He might do and say dumb shyt that I will shyt on him for accordingly, but my blackness >>>>>>>

(unless it's Whitlock or Clarence Thomas, fukk dem nikkaz forever).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But you’re not attacking the racist female though.
The last time you brushed your teeth, Cam Newton was not known as an interntional sexist

The immediate issue is Cam Newton being a sexist.

Yall found a tweet from 2013 of a white girl thinking she had a pass akin to some old Eminem freestyle...not even on some alt-right KKK shyt.

Spare me the reach. You know what you're doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
0mrNz.gif

I WILL NEVER RIDE FOR A RACIST CAC OVER A nikka, fukk WRONG WIT YOU?
He might do and say dumb shyt that I will shyt on him for accordingly, but my blackness >>>>>>>

(unless it's Whitlock or Clarence Thomas, fukk dem nikkaz forever).
I'm black on my own. I don't need idiots shytting on women in my life, especially black women who are HUGE fans of his, because he can't stop saying and doing dumb shyt.

Cam doesn't represent me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watching the press conference, it seems the backlash made it sound a lot worse than it actually was. I figured she made a critical comment and he dismissed her for being a woman, which woulda been fukked up. Just seemed like a clumsy attempt at joking about not being used to talking to women about sports.

Definitely sexist but not worth dragging him over.
If you suck at making jokes, don't make jokes.

Thats the same cop-out shytty comedians try to use when their shyt fails.