Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Now something you thought was just a bad clumsy joke is now sexist? Y'all gotta stop thinking anything with a woman is sexist because a man said it. After he said what he said he answered her question correctly does context or how the rest of the things go not mean nothing? I'm not even coming at you just genuinely want to know.
It's demeaning to act like girls don't know sports when as an athlete, you've probably been interviewed by tons of female reporters over the years.

I figure in his mind, sports is a man's world and a girl being in the field is weird. But he should know by now that there are plenty of women in it.

But all that being said I don't think it was malicious, just an ignorant comment that reflects bs that society ingrained in us. You can still be sexist without meaning to be sexist. The problem is, outrage culture puts things in absolutes and gets more kicks out of dragging people so your echo chamber can cheer you on rather than educating.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, I have no idea why that is relevant to this convo. I know the point of the article.

LOL at calling someone a c00n.

Some of you brehs are becoming the white nationalists that you supposedly want to admonish. That is not only anti-black, but is actually anti-humanity. Like I have said many times on here, the only difference between some of you and them is you believe in black superiority. Thats very dangerous.

Many of you are becoming or have become radicalized and do not even know it.
Bold is kinda a no shyt comment. I mean without racism you'd be on the liberal white side so you're no different just a different side of the same coin you're trying to lump others into. Don't know how you can't see that yourself. I've been said people have more in common than they'd care to admit but racism keeps it from being just two big ass groups ready to goto war lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's demeaning to act like girls don't know sports when as an athlete, you've probably been interviewed by tons of female reporters over the years.

I figure in his mind, sports is a man's world and a girl being in the field is weird. But he should know by now that there are plenty of women in it.

But all that being said I don't think it was malicious, just an ignorant comment that reflects bs that society ingrained in us. You can still be sexist without meaning to be sexist. The problem is, outrage culture puts things in absolutes and gets more kicks out of dragging people so your echo chamber can cheer you on rather than educating.

Agreed. A female football reporter would know this. Average broad doesn't. But that reporter broad can get throat piped by Mandingo for all I care. Don't delete dem tweets now shawty. You got busted. :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Knew Molly from First Take and Joy from Undisputed would take personal offense to this.

They're female sports journalists so the levels of sexism they've experienced are probably fukked up, real spit. Can't deny that.

But this particular broad gets no sympathy from me after her cism got exposed. Let that fruity nikka Rico Strong have his way with her face.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I don't think it's demeaning how he said it. I see how it can be taken that way but let's be 100 how often have you saw or heard a chick even ask that type of football question? That's why I took it not like some but as oh ok. It's a lot of males into fashion but if a seemingly straight dude has all the knowledge that normally most girls know about makeup people would say a similar thing. That's why I don't know why people are acting brand new. I mean you've never saw somebody know something that you wouldn't have thought they'd be up on for whatever reason? Lastly I know she is a reporter but let's not act like the avg girl hell the avg guy knows that stuff. That's where it gets real disingenuous at because liking something and knowing it are two different things imo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You thought you were dropping knowledge when you ended up contradicting yourself.

IT was sexist. Full stop.

No need to dress it up and take the edge off.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Agree to an extent. My biggest issue with the article was that it just dumps all or most black men into the the ain't shyt nikka bucket. And I don't believe that is the case.

With this situations, I think it's off setting penalties now that we found out about the cism with her. :mjgrin:
yall didn't know her tweet history when she was in that room.

Stop it.

Wrong is wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, I won't because both are wrong because there's different levels of sexism and racism.

Is laughing at racist jokes the same as judges giving nikkaz football years for possession compared to cacs doing the same?

Is Cam's comment the same as paying broads less money than their male counterparts for doing the same shyt?

Some actions are much worse than others, so there's gotta be nuance with this shyt.

If the media is going to go all in on Cam for diarrhea of the mouth again, she needs to be shyt on as well with the same level of vitriol IMO. But that won't happen. I can acknowledge that racism is worse than sexism because of the fact blatant fact she won't be shytted on as hard in the mainstream media as Cam is. So in a weird way if that is your point, then I agree I guess.
:ehh:
Thats all I wanted you to say.
:obama: