Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't even disagree with this, but people need to acknowledge the fact that that they do enjoy certain privilege with certain situations/topics. That goes for BOTH men and women.

Yes it was a sexist comment and cats on here taking up for Cam's sexist comments are wrong as well.

And yes, she on dat cism so now SHE needs to be fried too.
I can agree people have certain "privileges" but I guess I look at sexist as bullshyt in instances like this. Sexist now means if you say something negative to a woman? When thats the new definition that is bogus to me. If he said something similar to a man we don't have this thread. Now if you think he'd only say something like this to a woman ok I understand. I don't think that's always the case and what I disagree with most. I can understand some heat I guess but not how cats make it like women can't have nothing said to them.

I personally wouldn't have said it like that but hey it is what is. People are going to feel how they feel on both sides and I can't change people's minds. Respect fam for the cordial post.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No idea what this means, but the posts in this thread are unfortunately proving its point.

Again, you are proving the point of the article.

Agree to an extent. My biggest issue with the article was that it just dumps all or most black men into the the ain't shyt nikka bucket. And I don't believe that is the case.

With this situations, I think it's off setting penalties now that we found out about the cism with her. :mjgrin:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You have no idea what it means but you remember the point of the article?:rudy:

fukkin c00n ass nikkas man
No, I have no idea why that is relevant to this convo. I know the point of the article.

LOL at calling someone a c00n.

Some of you brehs are becoming the white nationalists that you supposedly want to admonish. That is not only anti-black, but is actually anti-humanity. Like I have said many times on here, the only difference between some of you and them is you believe in black superiority. Thats very dangerous.

Many of you are becoming or have become radicalized and do not even know it.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Like how how could any reasonable person be cool we articles calling brehs terrorists and the white people of black people

And then going all hard for some stupid comment about something as trivial as football routes:gucci:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Agree to an extent. My biggest issue with the article was that it just dumps all or most black men into the the ain't shyt nikka bucket. And I don't believe that is the case.

With this situations, I think it's off setting penalties now that we found out about the cism with her. :mjgrin:
and that is fair.

The issue is that the people who were the loudest against that article are the ones who are actually proving the article's points.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No, I have no idea why that is relevant to this convo. I know the point of the article.

LOL at calling someone a c00n.

Some of you brehs are becoming the white nationalists that you supposedly want to admonish. That is not only anti-black, but is actually anti-humanity. Like I have said many times on here, the only difference between some of you and them is you believe in black superiority. Thats very dangerous.

Many of you are becoming or have become radicalized and do not even know it.
Here you fukking go again :mindblown:

What.The.fukk

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
and that is fair.

The issue is that the people who were the loudest against that article are the ones who are actually proving the articles points.
The article had no fukking point because it wasn’t based in any empirical research you fukking moron

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Watching the press conference, it seems the backlash made it sound a lot worse than it actually was. I figured she made a critical comment and he dismissed her for being a woman, which woulda been fukked up. Just seemed like a clumsy attempt at joking about not being used to talking to women about sports.

Definitely sexist but not worth dragging him over.
Now something you thought was just a bad clumsy joke is now sexist? Y'all gotta stop thinking anything with a woman is sexist because a man said it. After he said what he said he answered her question correctly does context or how the rest of the things go not mean nothing? I'm not even coming at you just genuinely want to know.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No stop with the false equivalency :camby:

No, I won't because both are wrong because there's different levels of sexism and racism.

Is laughing at racist jokes the same as judges giving nikkaz football years for possession compared to cacs doing the same?

Is Cam's comment the same as paying broads less money than their male counterparts for doing the same shyt?

Some actions are much worse than others, so there's gotta be nuance with this shyt.

If the media is going to go all in on Cam for diarrhea of the mouth again, she needs to be shyt on as well with the same level of vitriol IMO. But that won't happen. I can acknowledge that racism is worse than sexism because of the fact blatant fact she won't be shytted on as hard in the mainstream media as Cam is. So in a weird way if that is your point, then I agree I guess. :ehh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Josina is being very sensible about the situation on FT while this bird bytch Molly with not a journalistic bone in her body is just squawking.
Molly is the definition of a bird. I seriously think with people like her many think she looks good so they don't tell her she sounds like a fool at times. I turned away when SAS started the usual credential running of all the female journalists like we don't know them. That shyt is annoying as fukk when he does it but they still don't usually have Josinna on there so I'd felt kinda played like when they put the black person on certain shows only when it's a racial situation.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think you are right.

I am all for exposing that racist woman for her views. I am not for using that to let Cam slide, like a lot of the people in this thread are willing.

100% agree. The problem is that her racist views will be ....
latest

So my blackness has to let me ride for Cam now because of that. :yeshrug:

I'll be damned if I ride for a racist cac over a nikka even if he is a smart dumb one.