Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First Take done brought Josina Anderson to the set.
When the last time she been on when it wasn't a vacation period for these cats? Folks don't mind being played I tell ya. They brought her on so she can co sign Cam was wrong here? Great we kinda already knew that even if I can see what he said another way.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's early but this absolutely is shaping up to get swept under the rug. The sexism talk spread like wildfire fire. This has not. Hope you're correct but I doubt it.

Also disagree on relevance. Black folks are getting yet another example of where we fall on the totem pole and it's exactly where many us expected. Both comments should be getting equal scrutiny and you know damn well that isn't the case.
no fam, what relevance did Cam dismissing her because she a woman has to do with her being a racist. They are two different things.

If Cam was rude to her and said, "sorry, i dont discuss sports with racists" or was just rude to her in general without bringing up her sex, then I would let it slide and then be on his side because of that.

He called out her sex. He was wrong as well.

Saying that, she racist scum and I hope she gets fired for her past as well because I am sure she would call out athletes for their bad past. But her bigoted views have nothing to do with Cam being a sexist fool.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka you just as sexist. You don' have to play football to know routes. Not every male that talks about football has ever played but you not calling them out. Plus women have played football that does require route understanding.
Sounds good bytch. Also stupid who the fukk said every male knows routes? Point out where I posted such. I also have called out cats for not knowing what the fukk they talking about so try again. Again who said women haven't played football?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some keep saying this stuff but it honestly doesn't make much sense. Y'all act like people regardless of race, gender, etc don't do/say things similarly in certain situations even if they disagree on those things. That's how it works and why it's easy to find hypocrisy in things people do. Same way people will say stereotypes about each other but get mad when someone does it to them. That's just life and the articles like last week aren't going to stop. People are going to do like they are doing now and just disagree and on and on.

Don't even disagree with this, but people need to acknowledge the fact that that they do enjoy certain privilege with certain situations/topics. That goes for BOTH men and women.

Yes it was a sexist comment and if you are a cat on here taking up for Cam's sexist comments then you are wrong as well.

And yes, she got caught being dat cism (what a surprise right) so now SHE needs to be fried too. Let's see if that gains any traction :mjpls:

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
exactly

what I am realizing is a lot of these guys on here are really no different from the bigots they admonish because the a) harbor bigoted views for other races b) legitimately do not see women as being equal

This is forum is becoming dangerous.
fukk out of here. You were one of the main posters agreeing with that Very Smart Brothers article :what:

That anti black propaganda is much more dangerous than a comment about women not knowing about football

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You were one of the main posters agreeing with that Very Smart Brothers article :what:
No idea what this means, but the posts in this thread are unfortunately proving its point.

That anti black propaganda is much more dangerous than a comment about women not knowing about football
Again, you are proving the point of the article.

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no fam, what relevance did Cam dismissing her because she a woman has to do with her being a racist. They are two different things.

If Cam was rude to her and said, "sorry, i dont discuss sports with racists" or was just rude to her in general without bringing up her sex, then I would let it slide and then be on his side because of that.

He called out her sex. He was wrong as well.

Saying that, she racist scum and I hope she gets fired for her past as well because I am sure she would call out athletes for their bad past. But her bigoted views have nothing to do with Cam being a sexist fool.

I think we agree but kinda talking past each other.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Watching the press conference, it seems the backlash made it sound a lot worse than it actually was. I figured she made a critical comment and he dismissed her for being a woman, which woulda been fukked up. Just seemed like a clumsy attempt at joking about not being used to talking to women about sports.

Definitely sexist but not worth dragging him over.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First Take done brought Josina Anderson to the set.

When the last time she been on when it wasn't a vacation period for these cats? Folks don't mind being played I tell ya. They brought her on so she can co sign Cam was wrong here? Great we kinda already knew that even if I can see what he said another way.

Josina is being very sensible about the situation on FT while this bird bytch Molly with not a journalistic bone in her body is just squawking.