Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Say Napolean what about these sexist posts of yours hating on fat women and also an entire series of posts shytting on shorter (5'2) women :mjpls:

Is this what your feminists on twitter you are supporting here would support as well :mjpls:

theres a lot of dirt in your search history :mjpls:

your best bet at this very moment is to deactivate your account :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not the same, but it's the same type of thinking. This thread is just another example of dudes falling back into their sexist voids of:

"Why do women have to be offended by everything?"
"Only thing bytches are good for is doing laundry, cooking food and sucking dikk."
"I mean is he wrong?"

This type of mentality is no different to the collective conscious of crackers.

Yup, and it's the kind of shyt that gives ammo to those types of articles we saw last week that a lot of cats were upset with :sas2:

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cam's comment was sexist tbh. I don't believe he had any malicious intent but he was wrong.

That said I'm more upset than I'd like to admit at this new info about the reporter's past. Guarantee these cacs don't go at her with the same intensity or at all. I already see dudes in this thread that have been arguing on her behalf on this issue let the racism slide. She's gonna blow up off this and suffer no consequences. Wonder how the black folks riding for her spin this come up she's about to make.

Black athletes shouldn't talk to the media ever. I'm happy black folks are seeing liberals for what they are.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I already see dudes in this thread that have been arguing on her behalf on this issue let the racism slide.
hang on

No one is letting the racism on her behalf slide. She is a monster.

However there is ZERO relevance to Cam's comments and her being a racist. ZERO.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yup, and it's the kind of shyt that gives ammo to those types of articles we saw last week that a lot of cats were upset with :sas2:
Some keep saying this stuff but it honestly doesn't make much sense. Y'all act like people regardless of race, gender, etc don't do/say things similarly in certain situations even if they disagree on those things. That's how it works and why it's easy to find hypocrisy in things people do. Same way people will say stereotypes about each other but get mad when someone does it to them. That's just life and the articles like last week aren't going to stop. People are going to do like they are doing now and just disagree and on and on.

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hang on

No one is letting the racism on her behalf slide. She is a monster.

However there is ZERO relevance to Cam's comments and her being a racist. ZERO.

It's early but this absolutely is shaping up to get swept under the rug. The sexism talk spread like wildfire fire. This has not. Hope you're correct but I doubt it.

Also disagree on relevance. Black folks are getting yet another example of where we fall on the totem pole and it's exactly where many us expected. Both comments should be getting equal scrutiny and you know damn well that isn't the case.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
The same thing as a straight man knowing about makeup and all the brands and shyt. Same shyt. It's something that you don't expect but you cats really acting brand new to cape

nikka you just as sexist. You don' have to play football to know routes. Not every male that talks about football has ever played but you not calling them out. Plus women have played football that does require route understanding.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What leg does she have to stand on when it's clear in her past tweets she's a racist and used the N word? Sorry the white bytch can't claim sexism when'd she's s fukkin racist l..

Did she have words for Trump whe it was grab em by the p*ssy ?

It can be both.

She got caught on dat cism, but Cam was sexist too in his comments. They both need to get fried. :ld: