Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Marshawn doesn't talk to these fukking parasites.

They're on the same level as police, it's their job to make you slip and and say something against your best interests, why the fukk would you talk to them?
so you dont get fined :troll:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's not the same, but it's the same type of thinking. This thread is just another example of dudes falling back into their sexist voids of:

"Why do women have to be offended by everything?"
"Only thing bytches are good for is doing laundry, cooking food and sucking dikk."
"I mean is he wrong?"

This type of mentality is no different to the collective conscious of crackers.
exactly

what I am realizing is a lot of these guys on here are really no different from the bigots they admonish because the a) harbor bigoted views for other races b) legitimately do not see women as being equal

This is forum is becoming dangerous.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No I just don't take up for white women they almost always play victim when in fact they are just evil
What does her being white have to do with it?

Cam said something sexist.

Just like Cam being black doesn't mean I'm supposed to put my blackness on the line to defend him being a sexist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
exactly

what I am realizing is a lot of these guys on here are really no different from the bigots they admonish because the a) harbor bigoted views for other races b) legitimately do not see women as being equal

This is forum is becoming dangerous.
It's not the same, but it's the same type of thinking. This thread is just another example of dudes falling back into their sexist voids of:

"Why do women have to be offended by everything?"
"Only thing bytches are good for is doing laundry, cooking food and sucking dikk."
"I mean is he wrong?"

This type of mentality is no different to the collective conscious of crackers.
These guys are legitimate sexists. Its really appalling to see that these guys can't' understand what he said was wrong.

She's a woman, and above all else had to fight harder than any one else to get in that press pool.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Find some.

Shes sexy as hell. Even in Real Husbands of Hollywood she's incredible...

...but she's a vapid model at the end of the day. It'd be hard to take her seriously I guess.
-sexist by saying because shes a model you cant take her seriously :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/winter-is-coming.353011/page-636#post-13996563

-making fun of a fat girl in a bikini , obviously very sexist and body shaming :mjpls:

I'd smash WAY more fat women (not even just large or thick) than i'd date. :heh: :mjpls:

:mjpls: does this one really need an explanation on why its sexist :mjpls: all bull shyt aside, this post would bury you in real life :mjpls: it doesnt get much more sexist than this :mjpls:

do you want me to continue, these were found within a few seconds of a search :mjpls: you got pages, literally, of sexist shyt :mjpls: I guess we should be negging you on here like social media is negging cam newton :mjpls: I mean since you want people held accountable for being sexist :mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What does her being white have to do with it?

Cam said something sexist.

Just like Cam being black doesn't mean I'm supposed to put my blackness on the line to defend him being a sexist.

What leg does she have to stand on when it's clear in her past tweets she's a racist and used the N word? Sorry the white bytch can't claim sexism when'd she's s fukkin racist l..

Did she have words for Trump whe it was grab em by the p*ssy ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

-making fun of a fat girl in a bikini , obviously very sexist and body shaming :mjpls:

:mjpls: does this one really need an explanation on why its sexist :mjpls: all bull shyt aside, this post would bury you in real life :mjpls: it doesnt get much more sexist than this :mjpls:

do you want me to continue, these were found within a few seconds of a search :mjpls: you got pages, literally, of sexist shyt :mjpls: I guess we should be negging you on here like social media is negging cam newton :mjpls: I mean since you want people held accountable for being sexist :mjpls:
Theres smart models, and dumb models.

Your point?

Just like theres smart athletes and dumb athletes.

You dig? :sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What leg does she have to stand on when it's clear in her past tweets she's a racist and used the N word? Sorry the white bytch can't claim sexism when'd she's s fukkin racist l..

Did she have words for Trump whe it was grab em by the p*ssy ?
You can't replace -ism's.

Cam didn't have her tweet history when he said that.

Two wrongs dont...you know the rest.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Only so long fake progressives can pretend

:ohhh: