Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First of all Apu no woman in my family is a feminist because they see through the bullshyt, and the majority of the women attacking Cam are cacs who love to pounce on successful black men. My love for black women is real unlike your love for black people which is about as real as the outrage over Cam. The fact that the outrage over Cam is matching the outrage over the Vegas terrorist is shows just how retarded society has become.
First of all, I'm a black man.

Second of all, feminism doesn't bother me because I love women and am not threatened by them.

Lastly, who is comparing a mass murderer to a sexist comment from a dumbass athlete? Oh, right...YOU.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unlike most of you who hate women, I hate my shyt together and hang out with professional women who love watching football and follow the game intensely.

Many of them are black women.

These are the same women have fallen in love with Cam over these years.

What he said insults their intelligence and capability and insinuates that because they are women that they are mentally incapable of following the game.

Its sexist, and its remarkably daft.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Reported for being sexist, and moreover a dumbass.

If a woman wants to like football, so be it.

Are you really that threatened by that?

THIS is fragile masculinity. Not some dress wearing shyt. THIS shyt.

Its like you think you're so intellectually gifted that women can't understand how football fukking works.

most people generally ignore him. the coli experience is better that way...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this is the same mindset cacs have when we point out racism and white privilege...
Idgaf. Y'all going to have to stop the this is what cacs are doing like that is going to make me automatically do the opposite. Guess what people that disagree also have commonalities in certain other things who knew. I guess because cacs also use the bathroom we shouldn't do that too. Use some better logic my man. Lastly I'm not trying to appeal to cacs about racism or white privilege cause overall they don't care so again idgaf. I don't know why you and others are either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why Marshawn doesn't talk to these fukking parasites.

They're on the same level as police, it's their job to make you slip and and say something against your best interests, why the fukk would you talk to them?
How are you going to slip when you said it?

No one tricked him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Idgaf. Y'all going to have to stop the this is what cacs are doing like that is going to make me automatically do the opposite. Guess what people that disagree also have commonalities in certain other things who knew. I guess because cacs also use the bathroom we shouldn't do that too. Use some better logic my man. Lastly I'm not trying to appeal to cacs about racism or white privilege cause overall they don't care so again idgaf. I don't know why you and others are either.
Can't blame white people for cam being sexist.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unlike most of you who hate women, I hate my shyt together and hang out with professional women who love watching football and follow the game intensely.

Many of them are black women.

These are the same women have fallen in love with Cam over these years.

What he said insults their intelligence and capability and insinuates that because they are women that they are mentally incapable of following the game.

Its sexist, and its remarkably daft.
Okay, you’re trolling.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is it so hard not to be sexist?

Its hard enough being a female sports anchor. Why put up with a guy, who is already and continually proven himself to be a dumbass, assaulting your skills as a journalist merely for being a woman?

Cam Newton does not deserve the full and unilateral defense of the black community because he's black.

If he steps out of line, he deserves what he gets.

This was out of line and you have to be sexist yourself to not see ths.

ask yourself that, you have like 10k sexist posts on this forum alone, who knows how many countless sexist shyt youve said in real life

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Intent does not matter.

Reception is all that matters.

Cam said something that was received as sexist. If he's not skilled enough to talk to women in ways that won't be perceived as sexist then he's not an effective communicator.

We don't owe him shyt.

Don't put my blackness on the line because you can't stop saying sexist shyt.

its wrong, its textbook sexism, and its inappropriate.

I won't defend cam and I hope mature men won't either.

Okay fair enough.

Your intent was to say something intelligent or profound and I received it as some dumb shyt..

Now I guess we can all go on with our lives

:manny: