Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The more I think about it.....let's be real...women and black men would be more caught feelings over this while white men don't give a shyt.

If Cam was a white man and none of us would give a shyt about this.
Well, a white man didn't say this, now did he?

Why is it important or relevant that a woman be talking about routes?

She's a football reporter.

Cam is immature and doesn't need your support on this one.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
One day, in the very distant future...athletes won't be taken seriously....today is not that day.

Think about how crazy it is; That a guy who literally only throws a ball, is being taken seriously enough by this castrated society.

I honestly don't care what some pro ath says...lets talk about those dogs on the View making fun of man having his penis cut off.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's not the same, but it's the same type of thinking. This thread is just another example of dudes falling back into their sexist voids of:

"Why do women have to be offended by everything?"
"Only thing bytches are good for is doing laundry, cooking food and sucking dikk."
"I mean is he wrong?"

This type of mentality is no different to the collective conscious of crackers.
I'm talking about Cam and the public response not these trolling Coli nikkas.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
OK

This is wrong.

Feminism is a good thing for women.

The problem is white feminism that ignores the welfare of non-white women in western society.

You plebeians have ignored this major nuance.
White feminism is feminism and they never wanted black women included in the first place. Non white women keep believing they're a part of this bullshyt and have nothing to show for it except frustration.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If any of the women complaining voted for Trump I don't want to hear shyt. :mjpls:

^This.

I totally understand how women would be offended -- it's 2017, opening your mouth AT ALL is bound to offend somebody, anyway -- by his comments, but just keep the same energy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
heard about this on twitter.... All black athletes should just do what marshawn does and not talk to the media at all
Is it so hard not to be sexist?

Its hard enough being a female sports anchor. Why put up with a guy, who is already and continually proven himself to be a dumbass, assaulting your skills as a journalist merely for being a woman?

Cam Newton does not deserve the full and unilateral defense of the black community because he's black.

If he steps out of line, he deserves what he gets.

This was out of line and you have to be sexist yourself to not see ths.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White feminism is feminism and they never wanted black women included in the first place. Non white women keep believing they're a part of this bullshyt and have nothing to show for it except frustration.
I'll let black women tell it.

Did you ask them how they felt? Have you looked?

They're offended too.

Stick to your dusty bullshyt and stop pretending you care about women.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here's my take, when did it become a crime as a man to be sexist? Were men, more importantly were human. We favor ourselves. Black power, white pride, Canelo got his ass whooped but the Latinos was all in.

There's a spectrum, and what cam said is so low on the totem that its a non story. Especially since woman talking about running routes is out the ordinary. Not as much for a reporter maybe, but when was the last time you walked past a lunch table and you overhear a group of girls talking about how if crabtree could just get better at running a fade pattern from the slot position, that would really move the linebackers and open up the middle of the field.

Not saying a female can't be into the sport and learn this as well, it's just not the norm.
Reported for being sexist, and moreover a dumbass.

If a woman wants to like football, so be it.

Are you really that threatened by that?

THIS is fragile masculinity. Not some dress wearing shyt. THIS shyt.

Its like you think you're so intellectually gifted that women can't understand how football fukking works.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'll let black women tell it.

Did you ask them how they felt? Have you looked?

They're offended too.

Stick to your dusty bullshyt and stop pretending you care about women.
First of all Apu no woman in my family is a feminist because they see through the bullshyt, and the majority of the women attacking Cam are cacs who love to pounce on successful black men. My love for black women is real unlike your love for black people which is about as real as the outrage over Cam. The fact that the outrage over Cam is matching the outrage over the Vegas terrorist is shows just how retarded society has become.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think he should have used the word "rare" or "interesting" instead of "funny"

But what he said was honest and backed up by data.

If a Black male starts breaking down the intricacies of hockey, the honest response from most people would be

"It's funny (rare) to see a brother breaking down the NHL like that"

:ehh:

Dan LeBatard has given that Roy guy a whole career/gimmick based on being "The Black guy who knows hockey"

It's not "racial mocking"..Its called being perceptive..

:yeshrug:
Intent does not matter.

Reception is all that matters.

Cam said something that was received as sexist. If he's not skilled enough to talk to women in ways that won't be perceived as sexist then he's not an effective communicator.

We don't owe him shyt.

Don't put my blackness on the line because you can't stop saying sexist shyt.

its wrong, its textbook sexism, and its inappropriate.

I won't defend cam and I hope mature men won't either.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And if you see a circus bear ride a bike with no hands, even though it's a circus bear you re still gonna look at it different.

This fake outrage is disgusting.
they have known each other for over a year, so this is still very irrelevant.

@No_bammer_weed is the poster child for why people hate white liberals and he's not even white. You guys need to stop comparing everything to black people. It's not the same level. Cam said some shyt that most women would laugh at when hanging with them. He was wrong because she is a professional but the comments itself is innocuous. Sometimes just saying it was dumb to do and moving on like @Born2BKing and @mastermind did is enough. Relax.
hang on, I did not say it was just dumb.

What Cam said was sexist and he should be getting pilloried for it.

All I said is that the Panthers made it worse by lying.

glad that redneck cac got exposed
she a racist cac, but what does that have to do with Cam's remarks?