Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Looks like woke twitter picked the wrong martyr

:snoop:

They'll ignore this shyt and move on to being fake mad about something else in 48 hours.
:coffee: this is why you need to boycott the NFL @Datcrud ... NFL has one of the biggest racist fanbase and their reports are only making it more true... i doubt she coming at cam for just only his comments... either way fukk Cam he was c00ning all last year so he is on his own :yeshrug:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now you're just being ridiculous :gucci:
Can you explain why I'm being ridiculous? What I'm saying is people are ignoring what he said and deflecting letting there hate for feminism cloud judgment and ultimately trying to make this about feminism.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can you explain why I'm being ridiculous? What I'm saying is people are ignoring what he said and deflecting letting there hate for feminism cloud judgment and ultimately trying to make this about feminism.

Ah I read it at first as Cam sounding worse than some racists.

i was like "this dude can't be serious :hhh:"

I got you.:russ:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cam said something stupid
Ya'll need to just cop to the L for him he made a gender mocking comment about the oddity of a woman talking about sports.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comment was clearly in jest, or even a compliment.

Not surprised.:mjlol:

Look at the fervor he uses attacking Cam. He’s smart enough to context and emotion. Cam was clearly not saying anything to be a sexist.

Did Bomani say anything when Trump disrespected the black female White House reporter earlier this year?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here's my take, when did it become a crime as a man to be sexist? Were men, more importantly were human. We favor ourselves. Black power, white pride, Canelo got his ass whooped but the Latinos was all in.

There's a spectrum, and what cam said is so low on the totem that its a non story. Especially since woman talking about running routes is out the ordinary. Not as much for a reporter maybe, but when was the last time you walked past a lunch table and you overhear a group of girls talking about how if crabtree could just get better at running a fade pattern from the slot position, that would really move the linebackers and open up the middle of the field.

Not saying a female can't be into the sport and learn this as well, it's just not the norm.

Daps
No it's not the same and the fact that people go to race shows that see don't have the appropriate language to discuss this. There's a long and documented history of racism that we have been taught about. Mist women have not even been educated on feminism. I have more feminist views than most women. Im not excusing him but it's not the same.
It's not the same, but it's the same type of thinking. This thread is just another example of dudes falling back into their sexist voids of:

"Why do women have to be offended by everything?"
"Only thing bytches are good for is doing laundry, cooking food and sucking dikk."
"I mean is he wrong?"

This type of mentality is no different to the collective conscious of crackers.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Cam said something stupid
Ya'll need to just cop to the L for him he made a gender mocking comment about the oddity of a woman talking about sports.
I think he should have used the word "rare" or "interesting" instead of "funny"

But what he said was honest and backed up by data.

If a Black male starts breaking down the intricacies of hockey, the honest response from most people would be

"It's funny (rare) to see a brother breaking down the NHL like that"

:ehh:

Dan LeBatard has given that Roy guy a whole career/gimmick based on being "The Black guy who knows hockey"

It's not "racial mocking"..Its called being perceptive..

:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This backlash is so unfair. The last six hours I’ve heard a whole bunch of white females say a whole bunch of words that they would never get away with until this comment by Cam.

And they have enough black feminist writers defending this which allows them to tee off,

This is so wrong!
Being sexist is also unfair

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why should black men give a fukk about feminism dumbass? Feminism is just another tool of white supremacy, feminists always go in extra hard on black men.
OK

This is wrong.

Feminism is a good thing for women.

The problem is white feminism that ignores the welfare of non-white women in western society.

You plebeians have ignored this major nuance.