Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall want to hit her hit her bosses and don't stop with emails. Make sure you include the screen cap of the tweet. Blow these people up and if they don't respond keep blowing them up and go to another outlet and blow them up. Make sure to let them know this isn't a good look in the black community of charlotte. And if yall go to church make sure to tell your pastor, still the quickest way to get stuff done through the media. Makes sure it's cc'd to the president, executive editor, and executive sports editor.
Contact Us | CharlotteObserver.com & The Charlotte Observer

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He wrong but I can see and understand his mind

I saw a female repairing a lock in a door in a blouse z and I was like are you really a lock Smith and she looked offended.

Tf, was I thinking but that the same time , I'm use to seeing old ass men in dusty clothes not something sweet Aunt looking bytch , who looked like she just baked some cookies

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He wrong but I can see and understand his mind

I saw a female repairing a lock in a door in a blouse z and I was like are you really a lock Smith and she looked offended.

Tf, was I thinking but that the same time , I'm use to seeing old ass men in dusty clothes not something sweet Aunt looking bytch , who looked like she just baked some cookies

You played it wrong you should've got her number and try to smash raw :shaq:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
K02rqXl.jpg
Looks like woke twitter picked the wrong martyr

:snoop:

They'll ignore this shyt and move on to being fake mad about something else in 48 hours.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cam really is the textbook definition of smart dumb nikka
:skip:
i'm not sure i've ever heard cam say anything that made me say "hmmm that's smart" i think cam is just dumb. i mean really. listen to him talk about shyt.. never seems like he's got it all there

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
i'm not sure i've ever heard cam say anything that made me say "hmmm that's smart" i think cam is just dumb. i mean really. listen to him talk about shyt.. never seems like he's got it all there

that's my qb, but something seems off about him. Something doesn't seem all the way there.

Just beat Detroit man... Damn... just beat Detroit and shut the fukk up ... is that that too much to ask? :damn:

:mindblown:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about im not trying to walk back my comparison. I stand by what I said essentially a bunch of you are doing the same thing racist do deflecting and ignoring what cam said because you hate feminist so badly.
No it's not the same and the fact that people go to race shows that see don't have the appropriate language to discuss this. There's a long and documented history of racism that we have been taught about. Mist women have not even been educated on feminism. I have more feminist views than most women. Im not excusing him but it's not the same.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not the same and the fact that people go to race shows that see don't have the appropriate language to discuss this. There's a long and documented history of racism that we have been taught about. Mist women have not even been educated on feminism. I have more feminist views than most women. Im not excusing him but it's not the same.
I never said it was the same lol. The tactics that some are using in this thread sound the same.