Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

If that’s real, I don’t wanna hear shyt else about this...

Before reading the shyt storm that went along with this, I saw the comment and was like damn that’s dumb to say at a presser but it comes off harmless since Cam typically tries to joke at pressers anyhow. But to see people grandstand this to try to downplay the social atrocities that are leading to death in our communities is some straight bullshyt especially when it’s the biggest sports company in the world giving this platform.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bo is such aclown
I wonder how he'd do irl with someone coming at his views instead of on twitter. I think it's easier to say stuff online than face to face. It's easy to say someone a sexist and all that online but irl when you got folks that can easily co sign you're not that I wonder what he'd have then.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rrrrrright..................

Let's see which demographic comes out of the woodwork for a silly, but inoffensive comment.
Well I try not to tell people what attacks on them they should feel are offensive or not. There's a lot of outrage culture and some of it is def over the top and exaggerated, but I could see how women could have a legit gripe with this, especially hardcore female fans, let alone women who have made careers in the world of football. Was it some horrible hatefilled thing, no. Was it casually ignorant, dismissive and just a really dumb pr for a guy whose image is already damaged? Yeah.