Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to tell you slick.

If you haven't heard the "female and woman are not synonymous argument," I can't help you. Hang around some better women? :yeshrug:
To be fair, it's not am argument a majority of women make. If I hadn't dated chicks who wear the feminist label out loud I would think you're insane. I can't cosign being mad at guys for not knowing that one.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Please don't take this as me defending Cam. Son is a clown and a half.

But these White women trump supporters on coded language hardbody tonight.

Bu bu but gender and misogyny.:mjlol:

Same way cacs hid behind the military and patriotism to use their dog whistles.

White supremacy comes in many different forms.

Like @gator_king said, different sides on the same fukking coin.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
To be fair, it's not am argument a majority of women make. If I hadn't dated chicks who wear the feminist label out loud I would think you're insane. I can't cosign being mad at guys for not knowing that one.
Yeah but ronnie is a fukkn know it all and always has something to say about women

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did this not blow up :laff: :laff:

Mooch was the only one on set cracking up :russ:

I dont know:mindblown: lol. shyt is true :russ: and how Irvin said it while making a point about football is magical. it happened in 2011 and twitter was already popular, but maybe if it happened a few years after it would've been bigger imo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is true. Knowing that is a sign to me you be online too much or hang around the self proclaimed "woke" crowd which I can honestly say I'm not around much. Them cats are mad annoying. The avg girl if you say females isn't going to say shyt and being realistic how often are people even saying females like that? For the most part if I'm saying females I'm also saying males right along with it so I don't know what the fukking problem is.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
New He didn't say anything egregious...he just wasn't PC in his reply and it's a bad joke based on how PC everything is today, in professional settings.

Let's be honest: how many women know NFL routes? How many woman know what fade, flat, corner, and post routes are and how to run them? I don't even think any of the fonts on this thread know these routes. Football is exclusively a male sport and women were just included for eye candy and due to normal societal inclusion in a liberalised society a la Affirmative Action.

Stop it. Let the man play football. I'm sure if I were to ask women about make-up types and weaves...they'll call me gay. No difference here.