Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Daps
:russell:
I think Cam meant it in an innocent way .

Anyways I'm glad ppl are acting outrage over Cam'S comments. He plays better:myman:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Dumb how

U meet say a Beyoncé.. or whomever floats ya boat

Y’all wat him the game together n she kno who Sam... Mike ..Will.. n Jack in a 3-4 defense

Yo gone :ohhh::picard::jbhmm:

And u gone either say what u kno bout that

N laugh

I have been with plenty of females that kno the game n can play the hell out some madden nano blitz the fukk out u
¿

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@No_bammer_weed is the poster child for why people hate white liberals and he's not even white. You guys need to stop comparing everything to black people. It's not the same level. Cam said some shyt that most women would laugh at when hanging with them. He was wrong because she is a professional but the comments itself is innocuous. Sometimes just saying it was dumb to do and moving on like @Born2BKing and @mastermind did is enough. Relax.

Shut the fukk up with this corny, attempting to align with the mob, fishing for daps bullshyt. Talk about try hard.

Your whole post is dripping, condescendingly, with "all lives matter" rhetoric. I guess similar to your position, I dont have a right to react to contemporary racism because its "not at the same level" as its antecedent versions and expressions.

Standing up against someone who attempts to humiliate a person based on his or her's race, ethnicity, gender, orientation doesnt make me a "liberal", it just makes me a principled person thats decently adjusted and decided to grow up at some point.

At least with a white guy, he's ignorant to what it takes to fight against stereotypes and centuries of societal bias. For people who supposedly "know better" to excuse this bullshyt is the epitome of being a sell out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If that's what you believe it's whatever. I'm not here to change your mind. I don't agree with you cats who most likely believe in equality but yet still want to treat people as helpless. Y'all got it.
It's not about what I believe it's about what happened and the response to it. It's about not saying dumb shyt. This was an unforced error on his part.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of course that nikka is :cape:

I'm listening to his podcast "The Right Time" now and he's actually taking offense when men call women 'females' :dead:

That nikka is going on a rant right now because he feels that calling women "females" is a derogatory and offensive term :dead:
Any nikka on that shyt is a fukking clown period. That also shows you that nikka spends tooo much time online. I haven't ran into a female irl that says some shyt like that. If I did I wouldn't even roll with her after that. shyt I call men males too is that also offensive in the new era of PC?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not about what I believe it's about what happened and the response to it. It's about not saying dumb shyt. This was an unforced error on his part.
I don't think it was an error but you do so believe what you want. Everybody sensitive nowadays.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I can agree with this 100%. The only thing I'll add is people hate the white/black liberals the same and for me I think I dislike the black ones more in most cases. A lot of these cats will tell you they used to be on the same stuff they all against and act like they been on their current wave forever. I'm sure it's some white ones like that and they would annoy me too but since I'm mainly around blacks that shyt is more annoying since that is who I'm around more. I remember a podcast where I think it was Bomani and if it wasn't him someone in the sports media that said he used to say bytches and the like and now these same dudes be the head cape. That stuff irks me.
Well people can grow. I'm not saying that. And I get that it probably hurts as a women even more because no one takes them seriously in sports but it's the shyt people choose to get outraged over. This shyt should not be that big.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Of course that nikka is :cape:

I'm listening to his podcast "The Right Time" now and he's actually taking offense when men call women 'females' :dead:

That nikka is going on a rant right now because he feels that calling women "females" is a derogatory and offensive term :dead:
It is though.....

This is a 20+ year old argument that you just found out about.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well people can grow. I'm not saying that. And I get that it probably hurts as a women even more because no one takes them seriously in sports but it's the shyt people choose to get outraged over. This shyt should not be that big.
I'm not saying people can't grow. I'm all for people growing. For me I t's about them growing and then acting like they were never that other person in the first place. If some Tebow like dude wants to tell me about something morality wise until they been proven a fraud I can respect it more cause that's been your style. These ex sinners types only got so far before I'm telling you to take that shyt elsewhere lol. That's my beef with the growth crew.

Yeah I agree it shouldn't be that big but people love to be outraged nowadays