Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn that was rude as fukk. To laugh in her face in a professional setting. She shouldn't have to go through that when just doing her job.

Then I saw that nikka tweet.

Cac bytch got what she deserved. fukk her :manny:

Sports journalism has been made a mockery of by ESPN and people have started not taking the profession seriously.

You got Screaming A, Le Batard who's whole show is designed around mocking "serious" sports shows, and then ESPN pushing Sarah Spain as one of their lead feminists, who got famous by auctioning herself as a date to go to the super bowl for free:skip:

spain.png

:wtf:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Condescending yes, But don't try and walk back your comparison to racists. Also these feminists are more vocal about Cam than they were at the lacrosse player who raped a woman.
What the fukk are you talking about im not trying to walk back my comparison. I stand by what I said essentially a bunch of you are doing the same thing racist do deflecting and ignoring what cam said because you hate feminist so badly.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This backlash is so unfair. The last six hours I’ve heard a whole bunch of white females say a whole bunch of words that they would never get away with until this comment by Cam.

And they have enough black feminist writers defending this which allows them to tee off,

This is so wrong!

Last edited: