Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@No_bammer_weed You're trying too hard.
@No_bammer_weed is the poster child for why people hate white liberals and he's not even white. You guys need to stop comparing everything to black people. It's not the same level. Cam said some shyt that most women would laugh at when hanging with them. He was wrong because she is a professional but the comments itself is innocuous. Sometimes just saying it was dumb to do and moving on like @Born2BKing and @mastermind did is enough. Relax.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cam dumb as fukk y'all, check out this compilation. I dont even hold it against him.

Dumb how

The joy Taylor’s or sny female in sports hace heard the comments before in one or another

Especially joy who brother is hof..

It’s cute n funny to hear female talk about the game

Especially if u don’t anything about them

99% of the nikkas in this thread have reacted the same way

Nothing disrespectful about it

Any woman female got a problem fav movie bet not be love n basketball

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That aint sexist.

Most women who don't actually work in sports don't know anything and/or don't get into it that deep.

You can't knock Cam for HIS REALITY which probably consists of him growing up around women who don't
except she works in sports, so nothing you typed here is relevant.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@No_bammer_weed is the poster child for why people hate white liberals and he's not even white. You guys need to stop comparing everything to black people. It's not the same level. Cam said some shyt that most women would laugh at when hanging with them. He was wrong because she is a professional but the comments itself is innocuous. Sometimes just saying it was dumb to do and moving on like @Born2BKing and @mastermind did is enough. Relax.
I can agree with this 100%. The only thing I'll add is people hate the white/black liberals the same and for me I think I dislike the black ones more in most cases. A lot of these cats will tell you they used to be on the same stuff they all against and act like they been on their current wave forever. I'm sure it's some white ones like that and they would annoy me too but since I'm mainly around blacks that shyt is more annoying since that is who I'm around more. I remember a podcast where I think it was Bomani and if it wasn't him someone in the sports media that said he used to say bytches and the like and now these same dudes be the head cape. That stuff irks me.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What bullshyt I know thecoli hates feminist but cam was wrong on this one you can say they overreacting sure but dont pretend like he didnt sound condescending.
Condescending yes, But don't try and walk back your comparison to racists. Also these feminists are more vocal about Cam than they were at the lacrosse player who raped a woman.