Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And your fukking point is?
My point is the guy made an ignorant comment based on a preconceived notion he had on someone because of their sex. He deserves the shyt he's getting for making said comment.

As a public figure you have to have the self awareness to know that there are things you think that you probably shouldn't say because there's no benefit to saying them. I mean did he think she was gonna laugh and agree with him?

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
Blah blah blah bytch Foh using the coli buzzwords to label me. Do like your moms and suck a dikk clown
You used white supremacist buzzwords yourself cracka, trying to dodge what I said because you know it's true and making cacish insults just further proves you a white supremacist cac.:pacspit:

Go back to 4cac you pale piece of shyt.:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My point is the guy made an ignorant comment based on a preconceived notion he had on someone because of their sex. He deserves the shyt he's getting for making said comment.

As a public figure you have to have the self awareness to know that there are things you think that you probably shouldn't say because there's no benefit to saying them. I mean did he think she was gonna laugh and agree with him?
If that's what you believe it's whatever. I'm not here to change your mind. I don't agree with you cats who most likely believe in equality but yet still want to treat people as helpless. Y'all got it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You cant be fukkin serious with this response.

So you mean to tell me if Steven Mnuchin made that hypothetical comment to a black economics reporter, it would matter to you that a couple of white economics reporters asked him about unrelated topics beforehand, and the black reporter was one of the first to ask him a sound, economically-rooted question (I guess it would be lost on you that he would be insultingly feigning surprise that a black person was serious and focused)?

Your splitting hairs and spin job is comical. You seriously want me to believe you'd say that since Mnuchin doesnt have a "de facto" history of bitterly insulting blacks and black intelligence, we should give him a complete pass when he finally does so explicitly?

Im assuming you're a huge fan of Cam's. If your stanhood is interfering in your appraisal of his words today, and causing cognitive dissonance, then fine. But intellectual dishonesty is not much of a separation from outright stupidity.

Yes or no?

Is it common to hear women asking about route trees?

Did he brush off her question or did he answer it honestly?

Did he suggest that she as a woman has no place asking those questions?

How is context irrelevant?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You used white supremacist buzzwords yourself cracka, trying to dodge what I said because you know it's true and making cacish insults just further proves you a white supremacist cac.:pacspit:

Go back to 4cac you pale piece of shyt.:camby:
Im black fakkit and irl I'd knock you fukk out and piss on you p*ssy. Show me proof I'm white fakkit outside your clown suburban black ass disagreeing with me you fakkit

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can we at least admit it was a fairly condescending comment? It would've still been that way even if he removed the gender from it. Half of the muthafukkas in that room never ran a route before.

Cam wants to come off as this polished, highly marketable brand, but at the heart of it, he's a bamma from Atlanta. And ain't nothing wrong with it either.
It's certainly condescending.

Based on the conversation he had with her he feels the same way about most of the motherfukkers asking questions because he doesn't believe they have as thorough of an understanding if any.