Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cam just said the first dumb shyt that came to mind. Now he will think twice about it because he will get no rest day or night from these types. Hope it was worth it.

Dumb how

U meet say a Beyoncé.. or whomever floats ya boat

Y’all wat him the game together n she kno who Sam... Mike ..Will.. n Jack in a 3-4 defense

Yo gone :ohhh::picard::jbhmm:

And u gone either say what u kno bout that

N laugh

I have been with plenty of females that kno the game n can play the hell out some madden nano blitz the fukk out u

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
If I was cam, I would spin the hell out of that s***.

Me: I made my comment because women's knowledge of the game of football in 2017 still amazes me:krs: :duck:back when I was growing up, the women in my family were not even interested in the game. Now I know females were bigger fans of the game then anyone I know:duck:

However, what shocked me even more were these hurtful comments that I saw on social media. :scusthov::ohhh:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now all we need is for cam to take a need next game and cacs gonna be feasting

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly. This site is infested with 4 c h a n wannabe losers.

Here's what I said in another thread about this topic:

Of course the answer to my hypothetical is that not one soul here would take the secretary's side and stand for such a repulsive, racially-driven insult being hurled at a black professional, and by extension all of us; but y'all love it when it when its done another. The definition of regressive thinking and cowardice.

@Call Me James Your PTA equivalent hypothetical is a poor one. My aforementioned analogy strikes a more sound parallel to Cam's insult. Hope that frames things a bit more accurately for you.
You say Call me James example is poor and you use one just as wack. How many women can you think do route analysis when talking about football? I will give you maybe he didn't mean it that way but unless he says he meant it one way or the other how can you say for sure? You and others just want to be offended. What makes your example poor is it's many blacks that do what you're talking about and I'm sure those that are into that can name them while you'd be hard pressed to do the same with the women in sports. Also I think you're going for the emotional race play here with the if someone white said something stuff. Can you come up with something that doesn't draw on some emotional hot topic? Oh yeah what if say I just don't care about people's insults like that? I mean on here it's all fun and games but irl who the fukk cares? It's not like it makes it true. My response to your hypothetical question is so what? They trying to get you riled up and it's not like I believe it or care about it so it's nothing personally. If you're not family talk irl doesn't really mean shyt

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cam Newton’s sexist comment to Observer reporter wasn’t one bit funny
After the news conference, Rodrigue wanted to find Newton and talk about what he said. She did catch up with him briefly. The conversation, according to Rodrigue, was not taped but went something like this:

She asked the quarterback if he really didn’t think a female could understand routes.

Newton said she wasn’t really seeing specific routes when watching the game, she was just seeing if somebody was open. She argued that he didn’t know what she saw nor how hard she had studied football, and that maybe the two of them needed to have a deeper conversation.

Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues.

Rodrigue ended by asking Newton – whom she had introduced herself to on the first day of her employment with The Observer in October 2016 – if he knew her name after she had covered the team almost every day for the past year.

Newton said he did not.

“Jourdan Rodrigue, Charlotte Observer,” she said, and then walked away.

Seemed she was mad "He made it worse" quote was because he didn't remember her name.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I kinda feel sorry for Cam. Dude slipped up & is going to get destroyed for it. There was no real malice behind his words to generate this much outrage.

Everyone knows he's not the brightest so the backlash he's receiving is crazy.