Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Daps

Please, if she wasn't a woman y'all wouldn't give a fukk :heh:

What Cam said was disrespectful (Especially to Dak and Purdy), he deserved to be called out like that. He would be lucky to make the two deep on any of those 4 squads. I don't care if Cam has played, he was out of line and just sounds bitter.

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
Brock Purdy is a dink and dunk QB. Tua will throw it deep because he has guys that will go get it.

Dak is more than a game manager, the rest of them are pretty average at best.

Usually people are wrong because they look at stats and manipulate the numbers wrong. The stats don't even support this wildly inaccurate assessment.

Under what observation is Brock a dink and dunk QB?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Dak is more than a game manager, but he didn't lie about the others. Also if Cam responds to this chick he's going to be called a misogynist.

THIS bytch AINT NEVER PLAYED
A DOWN IN HERE LIFE AND FEELS
COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO SPEAK
ON A FORMER NFL MVP LIKE THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
nikkas will be like 'but he has pro bowl weapons' to delegitimize a QB...
Um.

If the QB don't get those weapons the ball... they... don't make the pro bowl?

Aiyuk got 1k yards as the #2 option with Purdy last year.
He has 1k yards in 13 games as the #3 option with Purdy this year.

Y'all really just be saying shyt with no understanding of anything you're saying. Davante Adams is a GREAT WR. He making the pro bowl this year? fukk no. Because doesn't matter how good a WR you are if they can't get you the ball in a situation to prosper.

Should we delegitimize every great RB because 'well, the OL does the blocking, all they gotta do is not drop the ball and run north'?

Some of y'all so fukking unserious

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brady has 7 rings and was a few great plays away from having 10 rings...plus Brady talked about overall QB play, not calling out specific dudes.

Cam showed what he was about against Denver....it's like Gilbert Arenas calling out someone versus MJ.

ARENAS LEAD HIS TEAM
TO THE FINALS?

ARENAS WON MVP?

BARKLEY WOULD BE A BETTER
COMPARISON BUT WE KNOW
YOU WERENT SERIOUS ANYWAY.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Game managers can show flashes.

Dak definitely ain't no game changer. Not at all.

I think he's a high level game manager. Which shouldn't be taken as disrespect
Just because he isnt a “game changer” doesnt mean hes a game manager.

The Cowboys offense and team success is hinged on Dak playing well. There is no run game to speak of and our offense is completely reliant upon our passing game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

WHAT WAS THE POINT
OF PUTTING THIS CACS TWEET IN HERE?

CAM NEVER SAID
ANY OF THOSE QBS WERE GAME MANAGERS

I can’t lie man…. When I see shyt on Twitter.

Very rarely do I look at the name, look at the avatar, do a deep dive on their past tweets, or look through any other social media to see what they about.

I just look at the content at random, take it for what it is and post.:ohhh::yeshrug:

I don’t care about this man…. And to prove it I’ll have my acquisition breh @CW99 smack the shyt out of him if we ever see him

Sidenote, Brady himself said he was a game manager, I guess the others are guys who was labeled it before, not saying Cam said it

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I can’t lie man…. When I see shyt on Twitter.

Very rarely do I look at the name, look at the avatar, do a deep dive on their past tweets, or look through any other social media to see what they about.

I just look at the content at random, take it for what it is and post.:ohhh::yeshrug:

I don’t care about this man…. And to prove it I’ll have my acquisition breh @CW99 smack the shyt out of him if we ever see him

Sidenote, Brady himself said he was a game manager, I guess the others are guys who was labeled it before, not saying Cam said it

Well you shoulda kept that erroneous tweet to yourself :stopitslime: