Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Daps
Cam won MVP after Smith was gone for years :heh:
Tedd Ginn was his WR1!!!!
Tedd Ginn!!!
And it was the best offense in the league and they went 15-1
shyt YOU RIGHT :russ:

I read the years wrong. You got me there. I thought he had Smith, Olsen and Ginn. But it was just Olsen and lets not act like Olsen isn't a HOF. So his top target wasn't a scrub man.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
“When was Purdy in the Super Bowl? That can go both ways.”

U real live think this was a zinger huh?

Lol when nikkas don’t watch the games, Jimmy G real live won multiple playoff games throwing under 100 yds including his stellar 77 yds vs the Packers in the NFCG :mjlol:

“How do you know that they aren't asking Brock to manage games?”

Lmfaooo, nikka u the one making the argument, how u gon ask me to prove he not? fukk type arguing is this? :dead:

What game manager is top 5 in the league in passing yards and #1 in the league in throws 20+ yards down the field? What game manager leads the league in yards per attempt? Why would a coach want his QB who is “managing the game” to throw downfield more than any other QB in the league?

Y’all just chatting honestly, only on the internet does playing well with good players make you a lesser talent
It was no more of a "zinger" than asking about MVP races.

Since you struggle reading
He's the QB for the best team in and football with 3/4 Pro Bowl weapons.

Again, saying Brock is better than Jimmy doesn't shut down the argument. Y'all act like Jimmy was a perennial Pro Bowler. He wasn't.
Starting Brock is better than a man who won playoff games with double digit yards, proves my point.
And for all your stat talk
He's the QB for the best team in and football with 3/4 Pro Bowl weapons. He's going to be in the race.
Did Garbageman Jimmy have this?

You don't get a present a topic, then say "but you made the argument" when I use your logic against you. You know as much as about what Shannahan wasn't Brock to do, as I do.

Again, "better than Jimmy G" doesn't close the book.

This will go on as long as necessary.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It was no more of a "zinger" than asking about MVP races.

Since you struggle reading

Starting Brock is better than a man who won playoff games with double digit yards, proves my point.
And for all your stat talk

Did Garbageman Jimmy have this?

You don't get a present a topic, then say "but you made the argument" when I use your logic against you. You know as much as about what Shannahan wasn't Brock to do, as I do.

Again, "better than Jimmy G" doesn't close the book.

This will go on as long as necessary.
So the talent around u is what makes a game manager… got u

Tom Brady game managed the shyt out them 2020 Buccaneers

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
not a fan of any of those 4 qbs at all but its crazy to call any of them a game manager. idk when the definition of a game manager changed but you aren't trusting game managers to win games off their arm or make certain throws in clutch situations.
Of course your clown ass has to say this, because it would mean your mvp got outplayed and blown out by two game managers in b2b weeks :picard:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people act like the term "game manager" is bad though....

Having a QB who doesn't fukk up, plays smart, keeps the team competitive and takes what the defense gives him is GREAT. Damn near just as valuable as the "game changer" QB. The only difference is team make up.

You can do more with less with someone like Mahomes, but the trade off is your QB will take up 20% of the cap. But at the end of the day with the right team around them, you can get the same result with Brock Purdy.

Put it like this, if the Bills had someone who just managed the game they would probably have more than 7 wins this season.