Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How is that irrelevant? Lmfao

When was Jimmy G in MVP contention?

How do u kno they asking Brock to manage games?
It's irrelevant because you're asking me about a player with 22 seasons of play vs a player in Year 1 as a full time starter.

He's the QB for the best team in and football with 3/4 Pro Bowl weapons. He's going to be in the race.

When was Purdy in the Super Bowl? That can go both ways.

How do you know that they aren't asking Brock to manage games?

Again, saying Brock is better than Jimmy doesn't shut down the argument. Y'all act like Jimmy was a perennial Pro Bowler. He wasn't.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fraidycam.0.0.gif
I remember the coli making excuses for this saying it wasn't worth the risk of hurting his knee and that he was gonna get back there a few more times. See how that turned out :mjlol:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's irrelevant because you're asking me about a player with 22 seasons of play vs a player in Year 1 as a full time starter.

He's the QB for the best team in and football with 3/4 Pro Bowl weapons. He's going to be in the race.

When was Purdy in the Super Bowl? That can go both ways.

How do you know that they aren't asking Brock to manage games?

Again, saying Brock is better than Jimmy doesn't shut down the argument. Y'all act like Jimmy was a perennial Pro Bowler. He wasn't.
“When was Purdy in the Super Bowl? That can go both ways.”

U real live think this was a zinger huh?

Lol when nikkas don’t watch the games, Jimmy G real live won multiple playoff games throwing under 100 yds including his stellar 77 yds vs the Packers in the NFCG :mjlol:

“How do you know that they aren't asking Brock to manage games?”

Lmfaooo, nikka u the one making the argument, how u gon ask me to prove he not? fukk type arguing is this? :dead:

What game manager is top 5 in the league in passing yards and #1 in the league in throws 20+ yards down the field? What game manager leads the league in yards per attempt? Why would a coach want his QB who is “managing the game” to throw downfield more than any other QB in the league?

Y’all just chatting honestly, only on the internet does playing well with good players make you a lesser talent

Daps

Dak is more than a game manager, but he didn't lie about the others. Also if Cam responds to this chick he's going to be called a misogynist.

Purdy is clearly not a game manager. Like that narrative has to be dead by now. I'm not really sure what Tua is, you could call him a game manager but the Dolphins offense was pure cheeks without him last year and it's cheeks with out Reek this year. It could go either way.

Geoff is what he is.

All I'll say is Flacco out here carving up defenses in his late 30's and Cam is making videos on the bird app :francis:

I'm also tired of the Dak disrespect, and I'm not even a cowboys fan. It's gotten out of control. He is a legitimate top tier QB, enough is enough. It's time to give the man his props. He's been too good for too long.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Kirk Cousins wasn’t a game manager in Washington or Minnesota

He’s had the best passing seasons of the last decade for both those franchises

People starting to call QBs who don’t make splash plays out the pocket game managers too much
Both those franchises have had pathetic QBs the past decade so thats not saying much

Daps
Brock Purdy is a dink and dunk QB. Tua will throw it deep because he has guys that will go get it.

Dak is more than a game manager, the rest of them are pretty average at best.
Bro have you watched Brock Purdy play my guy???? He leads the league in average yards per attempt and no it's not just him throwing the ball to Deebo at the LOS and him running. Dude is out there throwing just straight gas to his boys downfield :heh:

Daps
Tua airs out and Tyreke is so fast and open that he can afford to wait on his floaters
Yeah because it's reek, I've seen Waddle and now Achane not be able to catch up to Tua's deep passes this year ona. few occasions.

Are Achaine and Waddle slow?????

Ignoring this stupid sentence

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Brock Purdy is a dink and dunk QB. Tua will throw it deep because he has guys that will go get it.

Dak is more than a game manager, the rest of them are pretty average at best.
Brock Purdy is not a dink and dunk QB he throws the football down the field.

You don't know what you're talking about

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Both those franchises have had pathetic QBs the past decade so thats not saying much
He was top 10 in passing yards in both those seasons

Not a game manager, coaches do not want game managers slinging the rock downfield

There’s QB’s this year who take shots seldomly we can clearly identify as game managers

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah because it's reek, I've seen Waddle and now Achane not be able to catch up to Tua's deep passes this year ona. few occasions.

Also, Peep Cam's numbers once Steve Smith left the franchise. He never got back to that MVP season. It takes a village, its not just about 1 guy :sas2:
Tua aint overthrowing anyone unless the ball is out of his hands at most 15 yards into their route :russ:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Also, Peep Cam's numbers once Steve Smith left the franchise. He never got back to that MVP season. It takes a village, its not just about 1 guy :sas2:
Cam won MVP after Smith was gone for years :heh:
Tedd Ginn was his WR1!!!!
Tedd Ginn!!!
And it was the best offense in the league and they went 15-1