Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No. Your post was an emotional one

Had a magical all time forever single year, and then ruined it

Otherwise, complete garbage QB if you're talking about watching the game outside of SportsCenter
I dont find him to be accurate, so the corny “emotional” thing is you doing too much.

He simply was a dominant player on the field. A specimen

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I dont find him to be accurate, so the corny “emotional” thing is you doing too much.

He simply was a dominant player on the field. A specimen
No he wasn't

Everything you critique about Jalen, he was that times a fukking million. Stop grading on a scale and be honest.

He was, in his moment, a thing. But retrospectively and honestly he was a joke

If we're strictly talking talking NFL (has all time an all-time and NFL single season College and NFL seasons on the resume) he was trash and you'd be making threads about him if you were being honest :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No he wasn't

Everything you critique about Jalen, he was that times a fukking million. Stop grading on a scale and be honest.

He was, in his moment, a thing. But retrospectively and honestly he was a joke

If we're strictly talking talking NFL (has all time an all-time and NFL single season College and NFL seasons on the resume) he was trash and you'd be making threads about him if you were being honest :manny:
Yea he was. He was physically imposing with a strong arm.

You dont become the first player to rush for 5k and throw for 30k without being dominant. This dude morphed into a RB along with playing qb. He was a legit worry for defenses

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cam 2010 Heisman season at Auburn
Cam 2015 NFL MVP season with the Panthers

2 of the most dominant seasons we've ever seen from a football player ever
He was literally an elite offense by himself
Going undefeated and winning the National Championship with that trash ass Auburn team who had nobody was :wow:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Man that game was the twilight zone. He came out on fire and just fell apart. I was gonna say Jason Taylor, but he would struggle in Miami afte the Taylor/Thomas/Madison era. He had a chance to redeem himself for the GW drive and straight choked. Threw a terrible INT to Sammy Knight, I believe. Yeah, Brady has had some awful games down there. Played great in 03, awful in 04, great performance in 2005, pitiful in ,2006, otherworldly in 2007 and so on.....No one talks about that shutout Saban put on Brady in 2006. They couldnt do a thing!!!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont agree with Dak being a game manager. He's shown he can play. Purdy however......I wont call him a game manager either but, I dont think he's a good QB. I need to see what he look like when he no longer has 4 elite offensive players.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Tom Brady in his 2007 MVP year was a game manager because he has good pieces around him? Your definition makes no sense. Why would the same player have a different label based on other players around him? So if Deebo and CMAc and Kittle don't play, Brock's label changes because the same pieces aren't around him?

Elite QB = Albus Dumbledore with the Elder Wand

Game manager = an everyday nikka with the Elder Wand

Alot of these nikkas out here know a couple of spells, might know how to do Sectumsempra but, they not wizards for real for real.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I dont agree with Dak being a game manager. He's shown he can play. Purdy however......I wont call him a game manager either but, I dont think he's a good QB. I need to see what he look like when he no longer has 4 elite offensive players.

Do you need to see Burrow without Chase,Higgins and Boyd?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Mahomes having his worst year this season with Kelce and a bunch of bums at WR. Has he been EXPOSED now? :troll:
The only reason you haven't heard the Mahomes is a game manager comments is because he can throw the ball sidearms sometimes. :russ: Him having a bad season after having no weapons at WR, is the exact same reason people are saying Purdy is a game manager because he has so many weapons. Nobody ever talks about Mahomes coach who is Kyle Shanahan on steroids with this offense shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only reason you haven't heard the Mahomes is a game manager comments is because he can throw the ball sidearms sometimes. :russ: Him having a bad season after having no weapons at WR, is the exact same reason people are saying Purdy is a game manager because he has so many weapons. Nobody ever talks about Mahomes coach who is Kyle Shanahan on steroids with this offense shyt.

I'm not counting Mahomes out but it's just funny to see what narratives are attached to what QBs and what other QBs are judged by different criteria etc Lmaooo