Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Daps
They just like Cam and I do too... but sometimes people you love or people you like are wrong.
Bro cam is far and away one of my favorite all time QBs which is why I find this so comical. You can call someone out even if you do like them if they giving trash opinions.

I couldn’t imagine being so biased as to not be able to have an objective opinion about something

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
CAM MADE GREG OLSON :dead:

WHAT PLANET IS YOU nikkaS FROM WITH THIS shyt :dead:

Greg forced into retirement hyperextending every limb he got to catch some of the most inaccurate passes i ever seen but Cam made him :dead:

Yes, what seems lost on the people tweeting today about how foolish the Bears are is that Greg Olsen was never a particularly good football player. He stretched the field only in theory, rarely practice. He made untimely drops. His blocking was sub-par. For such a physical specimen, I can't remember him ever breaking a tackle in the open field.

I guess Greg Olsen just decided to slack for the Bears and play hard for the Panthers so he can save Cam?

Don’t worry, I know your excuse already.

If only Greg Olsen played with a great passing QB, right?
full

Daps

I guess Greg Olsen just decided to slack for the Bears and play hard for the Panthers so he can save Cam?

Don’t worry, I know your excuse already.

If only Greg Olsen played with a great passing QB, right?
full

I mean Greg Olsen would've absolutely had better stats if he played with Brady, Manning or Brees :heh:

That's not even up for debate and that's not even a knock on Cam, because Cam's greatest strength was that he was a duel threat rather than a pure passer. The Patriots and Saints also utlized their tight ends in many differnt ways as weapons. The Panthers offense just called for Cam to run more, it's what made the offense and Cam so dangerous.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cam was a bum

He'd be complete garbage nowadays. He's the worst passer in the history of MVPs in the modern era

He'd be a CFL tight end nowadays

broller

Veteran
Daps
Cam went 35/10.
It was his statistical best season but not his highest passing yard season.
I said what I meant to say.

35/10, what?
Where do you see 35/10 anything in 2018?
I see 35TD - 10 INT in 2015, which, again, CMC was at Stanford

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
35/10, what?
Where do you see 35/10 anything in 2018?
I see 35TD - 10 INT in 2015, which, again, CMC was at Stanford
Word you right - my eyes hate 5s and 8s this far away from the monitor
His most efficient season was 2018 - 67.9% completion percentage.

His highest of his career.

The last time he looked like an efficient passer who wasn't a liability on the field