Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's little subtle differences. I go to school with mad Brooklyn nikkas they stay in Tech suits and Roc Nation hats. They like wearing Balenciagas with sweat suits looking wild tacky.

I seen a lot of Brooklyn nikkas rocking black brim fitteds which is a no-no in the BX. In the BX we wear World Series patch grey brims which cost more, look better, and are harder to find.
Yeah I was late to this shyt
I went to caps USA one day and was like what happened to the black brim shyts. Those white shyts get dirty. Young nikka told me nah they call those the black Nasties(because the color the shyt would turn inside) we don't sell those no more. nikka I just laughed at myself and the young nikkas man. I put a flat top on myself and got me the white inside with the patches. Lmaoooo

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
We say the same shyt about BK girls :russ:

I've had some bad experiences, crazy bytches :mjcry:

Still got love for my NY girls :mjcry:
You right breh. Brooklyn women can be crazy and I love my Brooklyn women. But at the end of the day NY women are crazy as fukk.:russ: But Bronx chicks may be crazy but they be bad as fukk breh. Gotdamn!:takedat: I will say honestly we have some of the baddest women on Earth.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps