Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro the bronx starts all main New York trends :patrice: Nike tech, true religions, etc. the only other place that might take that fly shyt is Harlem. Where else could it be besides the Bronx? Not Brooklyn, nikkas rock black rims faithfully
Bro, I don't know what these nikkas talking about man. :mjlol:

Look at this nikka Rowdy rocking a black nasty that shyt would never fly in the X.

Them High Bridge nikkas the flyest in the city right now. Stay in Bergdorf got nikkas imitating way flyer than GS9 or 2Milly or any BK crew in comparison.

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
You know what.... With those Pumas you might but he look dominican. That's why I gave it to Washington Heights or Dykman.....

But on some real shyt he probably from the east side(east side of Harlem. Basically Spanish harlem).
I hate to agree with this. I don't get a BX vibe from this country bumpkin.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Bro, I don't know what these nikkas talking about man. :mjlol:

Look at this nikka Rowdy rocking a black nasty that shyt would never fly in the X.

Them High Bridge nikkas the flyest in the city right now. Stay in Bergdorf, way flyer than GS9 in comparison.

I don't even go back and forth with dudes b we know what is what :stopitslime: nikkas try to keep up with US. On ALL things

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That's because the Bronx is considered the south of the 5 boroughs due to dirtiness and lack of swag. Them niqqas official though.
What trends did your borough start? :dame:

I hate how Brooklyn nikkas talk about the Bronx being dirty. My ex lived in Canarsie I used to be out there shyt ain't no different. If anything BK dirtier since it has more population and BX has way more green space and parks.
I don't even go back and forth with dudes b we know what is what :stopitslime: nikkas try to keep up with US. On ALL things
Ralph Lauren is from THE BRONX. We got this off rip. :mjpls: