Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't try to team with Harlem breh, BX ain't known for being fly. :russ:

Y'all niqqa been fukkin bums duke. Ever since Hip Hop and break dancing started.

this thread got me laughin. i used to talk to this girl from the bx and she would always say lil slick shyt about bk. i used to be like shorty you cant talk you're from the grimey ass bronx. their swag always been known in bk as off/dirty and now they trying to claim they set trends :laff::laff::laff::laff:shyt is brazy. :mjpls:

they def get busy out there tho... i'll give them that.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this thread got me laughin. i used to talk to this girl from the bx and she would always say lil slick shyt about bk. i used to be like shorty you cant talk you're from the grimey ass bronx. their swag always been known in bk as off/dirty and now they trying to claim they set trends :laff::laff::laff::laff:shyt is brazy. :mjpls:

So the place were hip hop started dont set trends? :russ:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It reeks of Harlem to be honest. Bx is very grimey to let that slide.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

In the BX y'all off and dirty y'all known as flat out dusty nikkas and try hards.

Ima say it again what trends did y'all set.:jbhmm:

Who putting on for y'all right now? GS9 was dusty nikkas.