Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bronx niqqa always smelt like they had shyt on the bottom of their kicks. All of them damn hills and shyt. 8 out of 10 BX niqqas share draws with their brothers or pops. Facts. It's in the encyclopedia. Word to Crazy Legs.

The only niqqas in the Rucker playing in Wallabees.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Brooklyn is still the most dangerous borough and the capital of credit scamming

I ain't saying BX is heaven but :comeon:

Yea but bk got a different kind of craziness. Luckily it's the scammers that be trendin. Da Bronx just gives off the feeling that everyone is hustlin and bustlin. Too many damn nice cars and bikes and atvs in the bx for it not be on some crazy shyt.

Fort Greene and Williamsburg is still bk fam so it balances it somewhat with affluent minorities. The Bronx don't have that.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yea but bk got a different kind of craziness. Luckily it's the scammers that be trendin. Da Bronx just gives off the feeling that everyone is hustlin and bustlin. Too many damn nice cars and bikes and atvs in the bx for it not be on some crazy shyt.

Fort Greene and Williamsburg is still bk fam so it balances it somewhat with affluent minorities. The Bronx don't have that.

You really branging about gentrification
:mjlol:
Everyone/everywhere in the Bronx isnt poor
:dame:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bronx niqqa always smelt like they had shyt on the bottom of their kicks. All of them damn hills and shyt. 8 out of 10 BX niqqas share draws with their brothers or pops. Facts. It's in the encyclopedia. Word to Crazy Legs.

The only niqqas in the Rucker playing in Wallabees.
You trying too hard doggie :dame:

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
Hilarious how this unraveled, nikkas shytting on each other boroughs HAH. Gotta love it, but even I considered the bronx the third world borough due to how fukk up our development is compared to other boroughs. Brooklyn is on some Brooklyn, USA shyt while in the bronx we got areas like Riverdale that don't even want to be associated with the rest of the bronx.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I remember an old head toldeast that back in the 90s when Biggie and Bad boy was pushing that versace/shining suit shyt nikkas in Harlem,BX and the Stuy were rocking that shyt. But East New York and the vill and Queens wasn't down for that. Matter fact they was rocking the combat fatigues,jerseys and timbs. If you watch Bootcamp Clik music videos that is all they wore.

On a side note I'll say Staten Island nikkas are the dustiest nikkas of the 5 broughs. Went to Port Richmond Ave this summer and man oh man felt like I was in 3rd world country. :scust: You can feel the tension in the air.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Hilarious how this unraveled, nikkas shytting on each other boroughs HAH. Gotta love it, but even I considered the bronx the third world borough due to how fukk up our development is compared to other boroughs. Brooklyn is on some Brooklyn, USA shyt while in the bronx we got areas like Riverdale that don't even want to be associated with the rest of the bronx.

Very true. I live up there and be forgetting its a part of the BX until I hit Broadway,