Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Foh. Uptown nikkas (BX and Harlem) are known as the flyest nikkas.

@dio.nova.vvs.* talk to 'em
Can't disagree with this.

But I will say Bedstuy nikkas dress a lot like nikkas uptown... Now the vill and East New York is something different.

But having said that those nikkas will take all that fly shyt from you if you get caught slipping.

The young nikkas right now all dress goofy though. From uptown to the X to Brooklyn. I dead ass can't tell the difference.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's most likely the Heights spanish nikkas always wylin out there, if it's Jersey the only place it could be is Jersey City

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Don't try to team with Harlem breh, BX ain't known for being fly. :russ:
Harlem and the South Bronx are wild close to each other, 149 is right by Polo Grounds and the Rucker. You could see the jects from Yankee Stadium. 125th is right by Mott Haven in the BX. BX connect to the Heights in High Bridge. Dyckman by Fordham is connected by the Deegan. It's all connected. The BX, Harlem, Heights is known as Uptown c'mon now.

What trends did y'all start though? :mjpls:

Go wash ya Tech suit breh it's been a couple days. :sas2:

Last edited:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
At my old job I met a fellow NY nikka who had just started; I could tell by the voice that son was from up top. When he hit me with "what's good, son" I knew for sure. So I was like :myman: "where you from" He was like "B-X :obama:" and I was immediately like :patrice:and then he hit me with "where you from" and I told him Brooklyn, and he had the same response. We both started laughing cause we knew what it was.

My co worker at my old job was from the bx and for a good month he was :patrice: at me cause i was from BK :dead:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Harlem and the South Bronx are wild close to each other, 149 is right by Polo Grounds. 125th is right by Mott Haven in the BX. The BX, Harlem, Heights is known as Uptown c'mon now.

What trends did y'all start though? :mjpls:

Go wash ya Tech suit breh it's been a couple days. :sas2:

it's funny as fukk the only thing that separates uptxwn nikkas is harlemworld nikkas arrogant as fukk jahahahahaa
but on the low flyest motherfukkers i know bussing tags are lowkey from the x
i spent so much time in harlem because i have family there and coming up you can't really tell nikkas apart by how they dress it was more so how they act/move

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
a lot of outsider nikkas assume certain cats is from certain parts just off a look
a lot of nikkas from the x move a couple blocks over and start talking bout they from harlem jajajahahaa

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can't disagree with this.

But I will say Bedstuy nikkas dress a lot like nikkas uptown... Now the vill and East New York is something different.

But having said that those nikkas will take all that fly shyt from you if you get caught slipping.

The young nikkas right now all dress goofy though. From uptown to the X to Brooklyn. I dead ass can't tell the difference.
It's little subtle differences. I go to school with mad Brooklyn nikkas they stay in Tech suits and Roc Nation hats. They like wearing Balenciagas with sweat suits looking wild tacky.

I seen a lot of Brooklyn nikkas rocking black brim fitteds which is a no-no in the BX. In the BX we wear World Series patch grey brims which cost more, look better, and are harder to find.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Harlem yes i admit..BX tho :patrice:
Nah, y'all sleep on us crazy because we don't have as many rappers and famous street nikkas repping us like other boroughs.

The flyest and hottest nikkas in the city right now are the High Bridge nikkas from the Southwest Bronx. That's who everyone in the city bumping and that's the swag nikkas is imitating.

Most hip hop fashions came from the BX, this is where hip hop started. :heh: