Calling on at least 4 of the 5 boroughs - one of yall have to take this L..

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
You talking crazy Gz lol
Not that crazy, that perception of the bronx is practically widespread among people, especially bytches. I know Queens bytches that won't ever fukk with a bronx nikka just off the strength because of the reputation. Even my brooklyn peoples talk that same shyt about the bronx. I'm getting older so I can't speak for the new generation but the bronx always had that reputation as that dirty grimey borough. Rightfully so in some respect.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Not that crazy, that perception of the bronx is practically widespread among people, especially bytches. I know Queens bytches that won't ever fukk with a bronx nikka just off the strength because of the reputation. Even my brooklyn peoples talk that same shyt about the bronx. I'm getting older so I can't speak for the new generation but the bronx always had that reputation as that dirty grimey borough. Rightfully so in some respect.

Of course. But funny cause I grew up thinking that about Brooklyn :mjlol: hence the slogan "Brooklyn nikkas is grimey". Bronx is some shyt too I can't lie and especially since that Raid that happened in April

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Of course. But funny cause I grew up thinking that about Brooklyn :mjlol: hence the slogan "Brooklyn nikkas is grimey". Bronx is some shyt too I can't lie and especially since that Raid that happened in April

At my old job I met a fellow NY nikka who had just started; I could tell by the voice that son was from up top. When he hit me with "what's good, son" I knew for sure. So I was like :myman: "where you from" He was like "B-X :obama:" and I was immediately like :patrice:and then he hit me with "where you from" and I told him Brooklyn, and he had the same response. We both started laughing cause we knew what it was.

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
We don't dress like that shyt. When it comes/came to swag, the BX was always the worse out of the 5. It's in the encyclopedia.

Bro the bronx starts all main New York trends :patrice: Nike tech, true religions, etc. the only other place that might take that fly shyt is Harlem. Where else could it be besides the Bronx? Not Brooklyn, nikkas rock black rims faithfully