Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The M13 needs a buff ASAP! One of the best guns in existence, yet in this game, I’ll dump an entire clip into someone before they can react and still lose. This gun was a beast in the Beta. :russ:
So I'm not the only one who feels they nerfed this for the final build because I was eating in the Beta. M13 is still my favorite AR though.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I’m mixed on the M13. Between itself, the Kilo and the M4A1. They all seem to operate the same but one is head and shoulders above the others.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been working on all my gold ARS

Ak been my favorite so far, I only play hardcore so it's a one shot kill from any range

I've used it as semi auto, and works perfect, or even made it an AK74 with maxed out mobility and Ads speed, all the while still being able to 1 shot someone as an SMG across the map :picard:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
These cross platforms are hilarious. I'm on Xbox and when I play with one of my homies and he's on mouse and pc, dude uses shotty and hides behind doors and corners waiting for people:gucci:

Like breh console players already have a disadvantage in straight up gun fights but he hides behind shyt and waits for people to walk by:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These cross platforms are hilarious. I'm on Xbox and when I play with one of my homies and he's on mouse and pc, dude uses shotty and hides behind doors and corners waiting for people:gucci:

Like breh console players already have a disadvantage in straight up gun fights but he hides behind shyt and waits for people to walk by:scust:

:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I thought those bouncing bettys only worked for vehicles? This game is a complete joke