Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This is definitely a young man's game :flabbynsick:
It's killing me man :to:. My reflexes aren't there, this the first time I've ever used headphones so the footsteps got me fukked up like I'm schizophrenic. I snipe so if somebody with an AR or SMG runs up on me, that watergun of a sidearm I have doesn't do shyt. I had a kill cam last night where I have the drop on this dude and I'm putting it on his ass ( :dame: ) and he looks up, shoots me once and drops me. My shots didn't even phase him :mindblown:. This is the first time I've been legit garbage at a game and it just ain't fun :no:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
It's killing me man :to:. My reflexes aren't there, this the first time I've ever used headphones so the footsteps got me fukked up like I'm schizophrenic. I snipe so if somebody with an AR or SMG runs up on me, that watergun of a sidearm I have doesn't do shyt. I had a kill cam last night where I have the drop on this dude and I'm putting it on his ass ( :dame: ) and he looks up, shoots me once and drops me. My shots didn't even phase him :mindblown:. This is the first time I've been legit garbage at a game and it just ain't fun :no:
I feel you man...its eye sight for me. It takes me an extra millisecond to spot these dudes and they're lighting me up:dame:
And then talking shyt to me with their 12 year old voices :skip: