R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
M4 up close is nasty

kilo mid to long range is the go to AR

M13 is complete ass cheeks
Had a 42 & 8 game with the m4 Uzi combo:wow:I only used the Uzi sometimes to level it up. Kilo is my go to on Euphrates Bridge. You can get the snipers on the bridge or rush nikkas under it:mjlit:
This game is all about the customizations you put on your guns.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Had a 42 & 8 game with the m4 Uzi combo:wow:I only used the Uzi sometimes to level it up. Kilo is my go to on Euphrates Bridge. You can get the snipers on the bridge or rush nikkas under it:mjlit:
Haven’t touched the uzi yet

been leveling up the mp7 and ak recently

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Haven’t touched the uzi yet

been leveling up the mp7 and ak recently
There's a challenge to get a blueprint for the mp7. It's called the Piercer. shyt is brolic out the gate:wow:Once you get some good attachments to control the recoil on the AK, you'll be dropping nikkas easy:mjlit:

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town

honestly this is a big reason why i'm having a ton of fun playing it

Daps
These cross platforms are hilarious. I'm on Xbox and when I play with one of my homies and he's on mouse and pc, dude uses shotty and hides behind doors and corners waiting for people:gucci:

Like breh console players already have a disadvantage in straight up gun fights but he hides behind shyt and waits for people to walk by:scust:
It’s a legitimate strategy. Increase your situational awareness. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
These cross platforms are hilarious. I'm on Xbox and when I play with one of my homies and he's on mouse and pc, dude uses shotty and hides behind doors and corners waiting for people:gucci:

Like breh console players already have a disadvantage in straight up gun fights but he hides behind shyt and waits for people to walk by:scust:
I set my shyt to exclude mouse and keyboard players. I'm not getting wreck by a nikka with pinpoint aim that can snap a 180 and headshot me in .00002 seconds.

Your friend is a clown. Might as well plug in the controller.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I set my shyt to exclude mouse and keyboard players. I'm not getting wreck by a nikka with pinpoint aim that can snap a 180 and headshot me in .00002 seconds.

Your friend is a clown. Might as well plug in the controller.
how do you disable cross play?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk did i not come here sooner i want some people to play with coli bruhs name ur names, im on pc but i use a controller cause i don't like keyboard+mouse :\

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Any of y'all having issues getting certain camos for guns? I'm on the last camo for Tiger on the Kilo and it stopped registering kills. I had like 14 kills left to finish that one and it stopped progressing like 100 kills ago:francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kept hearing about this "big update" thinking it would finally get me to cop this yr

Released today and I'm not seeing any of the fixes that ppl been bytching about addressed :mjlol: