Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Someone called me a ****** c00n today while I was playing gunfight

:mjcry:

Call of duty is back :wow:

Unfortunately my teammate was a scrub and went 0-6 :hhh:

And worse yet they refresh the damn lobbies after every game. I would've kicked my teammate and got a real nikka in their to fix them cacs attitudes but got completely new people after the match.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Someone explain wtf is the purpose of a personal radar? It doesn't do shyt

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Someone explain wtf is the purpose of a personal radar? It doesn't do shyt
it pings nearby enemies on your mini map.

thing is everyone is running ghost so you cant see em lol

4 of my 5 custom classes have ghost.

honestly they need to balance the perks so theres more of a trade off to using one over another. overkill needs to be second tier perk

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

honestly they need to balance the perks so theres more of a trade off to using one over another. overkill needs to be second tier perk

Ghost/cold blooded/camaflouge is a call of duty staple. You want people to stop using that perk, then take out uavs. Uavs are annoying as fukk and half the time it’s not me causing the other team to get uavs.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Ghost/cold blooded/camaflouge is a call of duty staple. You want people to stop using that perk, then take out uavs. Uavs are annoying as fukk and half the time it’s not me causing the other team to get uavs.

Take out UAVs?!?!? :dahell:

No just balance the perks. Make it a larger trade off to use ghost. Right now using ghost is a no brainer, the only other tier 2 perk worth it is hardline. Bring back stopping power as a tier 2 perk and move overkill to tier 2 for all the nikkas that love running M4 + 725 w/ Ghost. Or make the overkill secondary weapon bare bones like the old MW

in old MWs people rarely ran ghost because they didnt want to get murked by dudes using stopping power instead.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Take out UAVs?!?!? :dahell:

No just balance the perks. Make it a larger trade off to use ghost. Right now using ghost is a no brainer, the only other tier 2 perk worth it is hardline. Bring back stopping power as a tier 2 perk and move overkill to tier 2 for all the nikkas that love running M4 + 725 w/ Ghost. Or make the overkill secondary weapon bare bones like the old MW

in old MWs people rarely ran ghost because they didnt want to get murked by dudes using stopping power instead.
I'm knocking that shyt the fukk out the sky in 5 seconds anyway. Waste of a perk imo

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

you'd think that until you send one of them up in the air

the shyt that pisses me off is when I'm running with a team that I know doesn't use em cause now they're giving up my position

Daps
game is awesome i have close to 3 days playing hours on it and im about to reach triple figures in leveling. M4 and Shotgun/Sniper are my weapons of choice and claymore and throwing smoke although sometimes i use the tab to find enemies or use the blast radius smoke. Field upgrades is normally ammunition box and the wall barricade although sometimes i use the spawn item. Favorite map is gun runner and hackney yard ,worst is avlok park , euphrates bridge has the most fukkery lol if you can get to the bridge before your enemy your good but if not lmao snipers will take your head out before you get on the bridge. solid game

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
game is awesome i have close to 3 days playing hours on it and im about to reach triple figures in leveling. M4 and Shotgun/Sniper are my weapons of choice and claymore and throwing smoke although sometimes i use the tab to find enemies or use the blast radius smoke. Field upgrades is normally ammunition box and the wall barricade although sometimes i use the spawn item. Favorite map is gun runner and hackney yard ,worst is avlok park , euphrates bridge has the most fukkery lol if you can get to the bridge before your enemy your good but if not lmao snipers will take your head out before you get on the bridge. solid game
Ur literally the fakkit player everybody hates