Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I am not looking forward to ever playing on rust ever again. I always felt that that's where this game started to fall off its hinges.

The mindless chaos of that shyt was so fukking boring to me, especially as a search player. I still can't see what the allure was.
Rust is the epitome of Mountain Dew gamer

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so I'm low key new to this shyt for real...But why don't folks use the mics?
back in the early 00s when live was started all you would hear was white boys yelling the n word and calling people gay

kids and try hards completely ruin the gaming experience

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
back in the early 00s when live was started all you would hear was white boys yelling the n word and calling people gay

kids and try hards completely ruin the gaming experience

What really killed it was party chat. When they added party chat to xbox live it killed that in-game fukkery and occasional camaraderie.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What really killed it was party chat. When they added party chat to xbox live it killed that in-game fukkery and occasional camaraderie.
Bro I remember when cats used to be in the lobby and just calling out players on some "nobody kill this p*ssy. I got him." :wow:

shyt used to be straight laughs. Dudes would be like, "I'm picking the worst gun in the game and coming for you."

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also the fact that you can't switch squads during Ground War makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Why do I want to be on the squad that stands on top of buildings all game when the capture points are on ground level? Give me the option to switch out.

That and why is the Select Locations map different from the troop deployment map? Why not consolidate everything into 1 map like Battlefield does? You put the map with the troop deployment on the smallest view sharing the screen with 2 different interfaces.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
10 gigz ... this game file is too fukking big
full

My internet slow AF, im cancelling att and calling Comcast tomorrow.