Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Went on a 27 win streak over the weekend :whoo:

I dont know how,.cuz every lobby was full of max ranks or damn near max and it was only my squad of 3 plus randoms

we had some competitive matches like there was money on the line

Edit: actually 29 win streak :blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
I like NVG, but once you let that chopper ring, it’s impossible to see your target. They definitely need to patch visibility in this mode to account for muzzle flash. :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Those Piccadily changes were definitely needed and that range reduction of the 725 shotgun was definitely f*cking needed, it had range like an SMG.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played one match on Shoot House last night and man I feel the changes already. I actually had a few moments where it wasn't insta death and I was using the FAL. Everything felt normal.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
These killstreaks are TRASH. Precision Airstrike and Cluster Missle is retarded. Give me back the mini map
:stopitslime: Hell no. Those kill streaks are what continually made COD more laughable each iteration. I think it’s refreshing to play a COD that relies more so on a players skill with a gun than his skill with random OP kill streaks. To hell with a mini map. It’s perfect the way it is now.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Hell no. Those kill streaks are what continually made COD more laughable each iteration. I think it’s refreshing to play a COD that relies more so on a players skill with a gun than his skill with random OP kill streaks. To hell with a mini map. It’s perfect the way it is now.
Man fukk all those noise. I ain't trying to hear that shyt.