Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im actually very afraid of the community running this game. All of the complaining. The only real gripe in multi player is the camping. It's nearly impossible on some maps to do anything about it esp with the super ttk. I just quit. Nbs. The run and gun playstyle just won't do it. I get what they were trying to do. Make it more tactical n realistic n smoke grenades do help but.. If that's the case you have to do away with the arena and do something more like rush on battlefield games. Do something about these weak ass perks and the only real viable field upgrade on smaller maps is dead silence and maybe tac insert. And get rid of the fukking callouts. I'm trying to kill a fukking fakkit hiding away from the object and my avatar goes "CONTACT!!!!" and I personally can't even see the motherfukkers.

That being said don't change anything else. The sound in this game is outstanding. The sp is outstanding. The gun play is outstanding sans the camping.

The sound is terrible. I shouldnt be able to hear you coming from a mile away. The footsteps are unusually loud, even for a call of duty. People aren’t rushing because you can’t rush without being heard.

And yea “contact” and “enemy spotted”... nikka shut the fukk and stop dry snitching when I’m trying to flank.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Could be wrong, but I feel part of the issue with sound is that when you ADS, it seems like you hear what's going on at that location. I've been sniping on Euprhates Bridge, or whatever it is, and heard a gunfight I was scoped in on as if I was standing in the middle of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same for other weapons.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today's update

11/2/19 - Title Update/Playlist Update

• More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms

• Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes

• APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke

• Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip

• Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds

• Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.

• Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds

• Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357

• Playlist Update
    • NVG (TDM only)

• Ground War

• Gunfight

• Kill Confirmed

• FFA

qvbbhvywpaw31.png

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Ground war is fun as a trash player

Be going 5 kills, 25 deaths with 6 captures . Surprisingly I win a majority of them

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Currently level 34 and enjoying the fukk outta this game. Glad they finally added back the night mode :wow:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I dont understand how nikkas bytch about camping on game based on realism and tactical warfare. Like nikka you're not running and gunning in real life so wtf you nikkas .

So of these gamers need to spend one tour and learn what real warfare is.
nikka nothing is tactical about sitting in the corner of a room with claymores by both closed doors with a shotty out. There’s nothing worse than watching a killcam and seeing a nikka ADSing down a head glitch spot or the one of MANY windows for the entire duration of the killcam. Like wtf my nikka is that the only tactic y’all nikkas got? :camby:.

Y’all tactical nikkas are fukking trash.
Feels like all the complaints about this game are just people complaining that they aren't able to dominate the game, which is probably a good sign. I'll eventually check it out
It’s more about the lack of a true skill gap. Between the callouts, bad maps, loud footsteps, claymore power, lack of proper lighting, mounting bullshyt it feels like dirt nikkas can actual compete. It should never be that way. IW will implement changes to this campfest tho and it’ll be back to scraping bottom of the barrel nikkas who only want to camp.
Why whenever they bring back old maps, it’s always from call of duty 4? Why do they keep showing this game so much love. MW2 is what started the phenomenon with the customizable killstreaks. That was the holy grail of call of duties, not call of duty 4. I don’t want to play no ducking shipment. Where are the MW2 lmaps? Why are you bringing back stupid ass rust? Rust was dumb as fukk. Rust was an equivilent to a crab in barrel match. There was no skill involved in that trash ass map.

Where is Storm(DLC map) :banderas:
Wasteland
Highrise
Afghan
Derail :banderas:
Estate aka Famas :banderas:
Quarry
Rundown
Scrapyard
Terminal
Rundown
Carnival :banderas:
Fuel
Trailer Park :banderas:

Not only is MW2 the goat call of duty, but it had the greatest collection of maps and dlc maps in the history of duty.

How come every time I here about them Bringing old maps back it’s the same fukkkng call of duty 4 maps? What in the fuxk. You fakkits just remastered call of duty 4, we don’t need more call of duty 4 maps again.
I almost 100% agree with you except Derail was not a good map lol.

Scrapyard tho :banderas: