Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
That FR5.56 be dropping cats with only 2 hits sometimes on single shot. The 3-round burst fukks me up and I die a lot more using that. It's my favorite gun so far.
Easily the best gun bruh, just find the scope you like best and keep the no flash muzzle on. Easy kills. When you level up you can put a grenade launcher on that hoe. Man I be lining nikkas smooth up with this bytch. Make your field perk the penetrating bullets man oh man. Anything from the stomach up is 1 shot

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This single player campaign is the best shyt I've played in a very long time

a lot of folks are saying this...I got about $45 worth of reward points etc. so that’s like paying $15 for it...gonna get a digital code now...I hope mario + sonic tokyo 2020 and pokemon suck...that’s too many games these last couple months lol...holiday digital sales haven’t even started yet smdh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
38 Upcoming Multiplayer Maps in Modern Warfare (Exclusion Zone, Shipment, Smetna Farms, and more)
All information is subject to change as the content is currently unreleased.

Gunfight
  • Cage (mp_m_cage)

• Cargo (mp_m_cargo)

• Hook (mp_m_hook)

Exclusion Zone (mp_m_exclusion)

Shoot House (mp_m_speed)

6v6/10v10
  • Aniyah Tac (mp_aniyah_tac)

• Crash (mp_crash2)

• Dam (mp_dam)

• Krovnik Farmland (mp_farms2)

• Gulag (mp_gulag)

• Hospital (mp_hospital)

• Layover (mp_layover)

• Lowline (mp_lowline)

• Lumber (mp_lumber)

• Malyshev (mp_malyshev)

• Milbase (mp_millbase)

• Oasis (mp_oasis)

• Port (mp_port2)

• Prison (mp_prison)

• Rivne (mp_rivne)

• Shipment (mp_shipment)

• Shipmight (Day) (mp_shipment_am)

• Shipment (Night) (mp_shipment_pm)

• Slums (mp_slums)

• Stadium (mp_stadium)

• Sub Base (mp_subbase_lm)

• Super (mp_super)

• Urzikstan (mp_syrkistan)

• Torez (mp_torez)

• Transit (mp_transit)

• TV Station (mp_tvstation)

Faridah (mp_faridah)

Rust (mp_rust)

Takedown (mp_takedown)

Borderline (mp_borderline)

Ground War
Smetna Farms (mp_farms2_gw)

• Callouts: Hay Storage, Launchers, Central Barn, Silos, and Windmills

Other
Gun Course (mp_t_gun_course)

Make your way through the course as fast as possible while clearing all enemy targets and avoiding civilian casualties.

Marksman Range (mp_t_sn_reflex)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why whenever they bring back old maps, it’s always from call of duty 4? Why do they keep showing this game so much love. MW2 is what started the phenomenon with the customizable killstreaks. That was the holy grail of call of duties, not call of duty 4. I don’t want to play no ducking shipment. Where are the MW2 lmaps? Why are you bringing back stupid ass rust? Rust was dumb as fukk. Rust was an equivilent to a crab in barrel match. There was no skill involved in that trash ass map.

Where is Storm(DLC map) :banderas:
Wasteland
Highrise
Afghan
Derail :banderas:
Estate aka Famas :banderas:
Quarry
Rundown
Scrapyard
Terminal
Rundown
Carnival :banderas:
Fuel
Trailer Park :banderas:

Not only is MW2 the goat call of duty, but it had the greatest collection of maps and dlc maps in the history of duty.

How come every time I here about them Bringing old maps back it’s the same fukkkng call of duty 4 maps? What in the fuxk. You fakkits just remastered call of duty 4, we don’t need more call of duty 4 maps again.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They have to be saving MW2 for some special kind of remasters because this is bullshyt. Y’all just remastered call of duty modern ware fare. I don’t need call of duty modern warefare maps for the umpteen time. :snoop:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im actually very afraid of the community running this game. All of the complaining. The only real gripe in multi player is the camping. It's nearly impossible on some maps to do anything about it esp with the super ttk. I just quit. Nbs. The run and gun playstyle just won't do it. I get what they were trying to do. Make it more tactical n realistic n smoke grenades do help but.. If that's the case you have to do away with the arena and do something more like rush on battlefield games. Do something about these weak ass perks and the only real viable field upgrade on smaller maps is dead silence and maybe tac insert. And get rid of the fukking callouts. I'm trying to kill a fukking fakkit hiding away from the object and my avatar goes "CONTACT!!!!" and I personally can't even see the motherfukkers.

That being said don't change anything else. The sound in this game is outstanding. The sp is outstanding. The gun play is outstanding sans the camping.