Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I dont understand how nikkas bytch about camping on game based on realism and tactical warfare. Like nikka you're not running and gunning in real life so wtf you nikkas .

So of these gamers need to spend one tour and learn what real warfare is.

Clown.

Nobody plays this shyt for realism or tactical warfare, if I wanted that I’d play siege.

This is supposed to be a twitchy arcade shooter

Honestly, the more I play this game the less I like it

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

You know its bad when themarkofJ makes a vid like this:francis:

I agree with him 100% except for the fact he didn’t mention call of duty w@w. That was a great multiplayer game. 10/10 maps. Excellent gun play. Incredible call of duty. W@W was a better call of duty than MW2. MW2 just had shyt that made it so fun.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is this "You're officially an owner on this content..." error bullshyt :why:

I had to restart the game 5 times to get it to work.
shyt is annoying.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Seriously what's wrong with Co-Op missions. You'll start and then the shyt just dies and nothing happens. We all just standing around like :yeshrug:

Ended up getting in a helicopter and I accepted jumper out and didnt deploy my chute but I survived the fall :dead:

I watch as that bytch crash down and my teammate hoped out like it wasnt shyt :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They are making some changes to the mini map, footsteps and other shyt next month. Hopefully they add some better maps.

Well that's better they're addressing somethings quickly vs trying to fix things months later when people fall off the wagon. They still got that rumored Battle Royale mode coming. THAT mode would be better suited for the campy gameplay they introduced.