Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
JFC AT THE SIZE OF THIS DAMN GAME :hhh:

I just bought MK11 and I can't even play it because I have six other games installed :gucci:

I gotta clear over 50 GB of space and it's making me choose between GTA/Madden/2K (Jump Force is only like 22 GB)

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THESE fukkING GAME SIZES? AND WHY DIDN'T THIS fukkING CONSOLE COME WITH MORE SPACE? SMH NOW I GOTTA HIT GAMESTOP AND TRADE MY shyt IN :scust:

Wait until these weekly updates force you to keep 70 GB free on your HDD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is hell if you’re a Domination player that likes to rush and flank. Get shot in the back 80% of the time.

Tried Ground War once and it was terrible

I was thinking about copping. Thanks for saving me some money:ehh:

Maps have always been the most important thing to me in COD and from the videos I watched they look bad. Three lane maps work but they said they were avoiding that. Maps like Raid, Firing Range, hell most of the BO2 maps played great and encouraged movement. Once you start putting too many buildings, multiple floors in those buildings, and now doors you've messed up the map flow and encouraged camping. Soon as I heard they were going for "realism" I was skeptical. Just make a fun arcade shooter.

I'll just wait for any MW2, MW3, BO1, or BO2 remastered.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking about copping. Thanks for saving me some money:ehh:

Maps have always been the most important thing to me in COD and from the videos I watched they look bad. Three lane maps work but they said they were avoiding that. Maps like Raid, Firing Range, hell most of the BO2 maps played great and encouraged movement. Once you start putting too many buildings, multiple floors in those buildings, and now doors you've messed up the map flow and encouraged camping. Soon as I heard they were going for "realism" I was skeptical. Just make a fun arcade shooter.

I'll just wait for any MW2, MW3, BO1, or BO2 remastered.
If these idiots had destructible environments all this camping shyt would be deaded

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Haven't played since BO2 because I wasn't feeling all the running and nonsense. I've been Team Camp so I might have to cop this one:jbhmm:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They have skill based match making now, that's why ppl on reddit crying, they wanna be able to get nukes beating shytty players over and over, now they mad that they playing ppl in their skill level and not able to go off like they do against scrubs

I have no problem with skilled based match making. Just the maps are poorly designed. Of it was skill based match making in mw2/3, I would still fuxk up the lobby.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Hey, does anyone play co-op here? Guy's I'm playing with are total poop.

I'm not great, but I'm joining these co-ops late and still topping the kill list

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Brehs am I missing something with multiplayer?

For ground war or whatever, the only map I play on is the train yard place.

do I have to unlock the rest or some shyt?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Anyone tried with SpecOps? Been eating online that shyt is like playing on super hard mode. Enemies respawning like a mojo