Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Co-fukking-sign.

I really do see the allure of being Rambo and seeing if you can get your killstreak up to a Nuke by feeding off of the usual lower tiered players on the battlefield.

But, it would a great decision for the players who are complaining about this game to take a chance at seeing exactly what is so exhilarating about what they would be able to do if their ONE life was what they were gambling.

I have NEVER felt butterflies, adrenaline or anything similar in a domination, the deathmatch or hq game mode. Ever.

But, when you are the last one left and it's just you , your gun and your wits against a couple nikkas that have ALL of their attention and bloodthirst focused on you... shyt is like nothing else.

This game has brought that feeling back. I love it

"It's such a fukking rush/ I love it"
tenor.gif

Aye @1970s HeRon Flow stop being on your upper class snobby shyt and send a nikka an invite. Rank doesn't exist yet, nikka:comeon:
That rush in Gunfight when your partner is down and it's only you left and that map is pretty quiet? Scary.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yo those call outs went from being funny to legitimately pissing me off. I die fukking constantly cause of that shyt, it literally exposes my position. shyt is ridiculous if they don’t fix this shyt it’s a wrap for me

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
JFC AT THE SIZE OF THIS DAMN GAME :hhh:

I just bought MK11 and I can't even play it because I have six other games installed :gucci:

I gotta clear over 50 GB of space and it's making me choose between GTA/Madden/2K (Jump Force is only like 22 GB)

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THESE fukkING GAME SIZES? AND WHY DIDN'T THIS fukkING CONSOLE COME WITH MORE SPACE? SMH NOW I GOTTA HIT GAMESTOP AND TRADE MY shyt IN :scust: