Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to every battlefield I’ve ever played in my life.

same thing happens in battlefield, just maybe not as noticeable because the maps are considerably larger
No this shyt is not anywhere close to Battlefield despite it having its own problems.

And whoever hyped these graphics up need to be shot. shyt barely looks better than BLOPS4 :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No this shyt is not anywhere close to Battlefield despite it having its own problems.

And whoever hyped these graphics up need to be shot. shyt barely looks better than BLOPS4 :mjlol:
Absolute nonsense. :mjlol:

Go boot up BLOPS 4 if you think it looks as good as this. I have both and this looks better than BLOPS 4 specifically in the lighting, animations and image clarity. I've played BLOPS 4 on a 2080 Ti at 120fps at 21:9 3440x1440P too and this is still better looking. Only in ground war I notice the gfx look a little bad.

31Nr3ZY.gif

BLOPS 4 do not look this good. This looks way better.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is great...

But nikkas aren't about to bad mouth Battlefield as if the clusterfukk of groundwar is in its league. FOH.

Ground war is a cosmetically enhanced fat ass.

Battlefield is...I don't even have to finish.
Battlefield Conquest is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than whatever this ground war mode is. Ground war mode is nowhere near as developed as BF.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to every battlefield I’ve ever played in my life.

same thing happens in battlefield, just maybe not as noticeable because the maps are considerably larger

Uhh no. You don’t have constant scorestreaks all over the place and super high kill time. The flag placements are awful. Not to mention the graphics look like utter shyt. Textures popping in everywhere. It’s cool and more fast paced then the MP but it just makes me sad that Dice is clueless with their game

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Lol I was pumped for this game, before the beta. I gotta play more I just can't get into it. I don't know why

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Absolute nonsense. :mjlol:

Go boot up BLOPS 4 if you think it looks as good as this. I have both and this looks better than BLOPS 4 specifically in the lighting, animations and image clarity. I've played BLOPS 4 on a 2080 Ti at 120fps at 21:9 3440x1440P too and this is still better looking. Only in ground war I notice the gfx look a little bad.

31Nr3ZY.gif

BLOPS 4 do not look this good. This looks way better.
Breh stop. I'm not even sure what that gif is supposed to be showing because that shyt looks like a blurry mess itself. I got both on PC too and this shyt does NOT look THAT much better like it was being hyped up to be. I'm not the only one saying this. People all over the internet is saying it.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh stop. I'm not even sure what that gif is supposed to be showing because that shyt looks like a blurry mess itself. I got both on PC too and this shyt does NOT look THAT much better like it was being hyped up to be. I'm not the only one saying this. People all over the internet is saying it.
that gif is from the PS4 version which was already blurry.

The beta version has a bug in thewhere everything looks blurry but on PC editing the cfg file to disable DoF fixes it and it looks crystal clear now. Anti aliasing smears the image also.

Besides you're ignoring the animations and lighting and say blops 4 look just as good? Come on man you not even believing that yourself. The very first trailer we got it was night and day.

The internet says all types of stupid stuff so idk why you mention it. The internet said Spiderman PS4 was downgraded even though that was NOT the case so let's not use the internet argument as proof. This game looks much better than Blops 4 in many areas to say otherwise is downplaying it and to me looks like someone just being biased against it(probably a BF fan idk). I played the first alpha on PS4 and when going back to BLOPS 4 on PC it was noticeably uglier(IQ and frame rate notwithstanding.)

I don't know what you're seeing on your system but the new engine alone brought improvements that's obvious immediately. Characters look much more realistic compared to the arcadey look in blops.

It's like a next gen leap graphically especially when we look at the campaign footage. Anyway no point in convincing you as you seemed to already have your mind made up that the game looks like utter shyt and is barely better. :hubie:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that gif is from the PS4 version which was already blurry.

The PC version has a bug in the beta where everything looks blurry but editing the cfg file to disable DoF fixes it and it looks crystal clear now. Anti aliasing smears the image also.

Besides you're ignoring the animations and lighting and say blops 4 look just as good? The internet says all types of stupid stuff. The internet said Spiderman PS4 was downgraded even though that was NOT the case so let's not use the internet argument as proof. This game looks much better than Blops4 in many areas to say otherwise is downplaying it. I don't know what you're seeing on your system but the new engine alone brought improvements. Characters look much more realistic compared to the arcadey look in blops. It's like a next gen leap graphically especially when we look at the campaign footage. Anyway no point in convincing you you seemed to already have your mind made up :hubie:
It does look better than BLOPS4 but my point is the improvement was overstated by the media. Maybe they played a later build than the beta. The game still runs well and that’s all I expect from COD. But yeah, this was not what I was expecting after all the hype. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does look better than BLOPS4 but my point is the improvement was overstated by the media. Maybe they played a later build than the beta. The game still runs well and that’s all I expect from COD. But yeah, this was not what I was expecting after all the hype. :yeshrug:
I haven't watched anything by the media stating so as my first look was from the very first trailer and I said "wow it looks much better" and playing the alpha I saw the difference. I didn't get primed by any outlet saying so. I think certain modes look worse than others. Ground War looks uglier than the other modes.