Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clunky slow movement
Big open maps with a bunch of places to camp
Fast time to talk feel like I’m playing hardcore
Clunky slow movement? Hard disagree. It's a tiny bit slower than BLOP4 dare I say but then upon playing on PC it feels just as fast.

TTK is pretty quick though.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic physica.

Like actual battlefields. Move intelligently.

It’s cool not my cup of tea I prefer my cod to be arcade style first person shooters. If I wanted realistic I’ll play rainbow or battlefield. I’m sure if I play it more, I’ll get use to it and like it. I gotta get use to it.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Clunky slow movement? Hard disagree. It's a tiny bit slower than BLOP4 dare I say but then upon playing on PC it feels just as fast.

TTK is pretty quick though.

Way slower on console. It’s like day and night. I’ve never played it on PC but I see people play with their sensitivity maxed out on there. I’m sure you don’t see the difference. But I play with moderated sensitively at 7. I did the same on Modern Warfare but you can’t run max sensitivity on console because you lose out on aim assist. But PC don’t have aim assist so it don’t really matter.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheesh. Ground War took me back to the MW3 days when I was eating consistently. Dropped 41 the first game then got a early 18 kills before the game lost connection.

I fukks with this:mjlit:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alot of peek a boo camping. I like the gunplay tho. Best feeling duty in...ever. do they have any fps competition this fall?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Ground war really the rave now eh? Thankfully I ready have the beta installed. Cant wait to check it out later today

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So after playing this the past two days I can say that this game's modes are vastly different from each other to the point that it's like two different games.

The TDM/objective modes feel like standard COD. It doesn't feel that different from past COD games especially with the TTK so low. The UAV spam needs to be worked on. It's constantly on. Spawns are horrible. The maps so far aren't doing it for me. I don't really like any particular map yet.

Gunfight mode is the most different feeling COD mode with where the slower paced gameplay feels like it was made for.

Groundwar feels like a poor mans battlefield. It's like they matched the players but left everything out about BF that made it BF. Spawns, map size and whatnot needs to be fixed because it is basically chaos. It feels like COD Mania.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If you go back to the beginning of every COD, people historically complain about campers. Happens every time because people haven't learned the maps.

I believe the era of multi-lane style maps is dead and gone. We'll probably get a few of the popular ones from the past in DLC but map design now is done to simulate the reality of urban warfare and force engagements. In my opinion, it's a lot easier to flank your enemies in this COD because most people are playing with old strategies.

I thought the concept of Ground War was chaos? When you spawn on a squad leader vs spawning on an objective, you take the risk of spawning into a potential gun fight versus spawning into a room someone may or may not be trying to push to cap. GW feels like more of a Battle Royale without a lot of the BR mechanics.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ground War is a bootleg battlefield without the fun and classes and shyt.
It will never match the MW3 days of Ground War

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Cyber attack is my speed.

Hardcore Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy is going to be my bread and butter.

I am too far gone with respect to mindless [shoot, die, respawn, and repeat] gameplay.

I like when your life has weight and impact and the pace is slowed down.

I can't wait for this shyt.