Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ground War just might be the spiritual sequel to Bad Company 2, the best multiplayer shooter there is. That’s the closest comparison I’m able to make. It’s as if they saw everything wrong DiCE has done since Bad Company 2 and decided to make their own fan serviced sequel those of us who’ve longed for Bad Company 3.:banderas:
Minus destruction

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cyber attack is my speed.

Hardcore Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy is going to be my bread and butter.

I am too far gone with respect to mindless [shoot, die, respawn, and repeat] gameplay.

I like when your life has weight and impact and the pace is slowed down.

I can't wait for this shyt.
Just give me search and destroy.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:laff: Ground war is hilariously bad. No flow or balance at all. Just large ass domination with certain BF elements. Dudes just perched on top of building roofs and mountains while a few tanks wreck and UAV/radar spam
Welcome to every battlefield I’ve ever played in my life.

same thing happens in battlefield, just maybe not as noticeable because the maps are considerably larger

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Ground war is hilariously bad. No flow or balance at all. Just large ass domination with certain BF elements. Dudes just perched on top of building roofs and mountains while a few tanks wreck and UAV/radar spam
Flag C is basically on lock down and damn near impossible to get to. They need to drop the player count to 48 total and move the objectives a bit farther from each other and add in the revive mechanic from cyber attack I think.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gunfight OSP mode is :whew: You really get the feel of different guns in a controlled environment. I feel like this mode is where the gunplay and movement shines.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Flag C is basically on lock down and damn near impossible to get to. They need to drop the player count to 48 total and move the objectives a bit farther from each other and add in the revive mechanic from cyber attack I think.

Making it even more like battlefield :russ:

With that said I like this. Curious about the end product

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just did this and this makes it look much better. That grainy effect when ADS was annoying.

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I got burned out. It’s a too familiar feeling. It’s fun but I can’t see myself doing this another year.