Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony is the spec ops beta test is what its coming off like.

a whole year for other platforms :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@GoldenGlove Like you, I prefer Rainbow Six Siege as my go to FPS...

However, just like you, this looks like it might be my first real CoD purchase since MW2.

THAT BEING SAID... Siege really allowed me to be able to appreciate NO JUMP BUTTON. My God, the bunny hop/jump shot out of a corner shyt is one of the most immersion breaking aspects of CoD gameplay. Now, I understand that it is the historic meta but if they are really trying to go for this tactical feel...they need to turn that shyt down.

I know it'll never happen but I REALLY wish jumping was contextual.

Either way, I'm going to beast at it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Putting guns in loot boxes? :scust: excuse me because I've been outta COD for years but is this normal?

Man just ignore the loot box shyt. If you don’t purchase shut from loot boxes, then it doesn’t effect you, right? Call of duty ww2 had stupid loot boxes. Not one dime of my money was spent on it.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Man just ignore the loot box shyt. If you don’t purchase shut from loot boxes, then it doesn’t effect you, right? Call of duty ww2 had stupid loot boxes. Not one dime of my money was spent on it.
Dog we talking about locking guns behind a random paywall. You right I could not buy it but that won’t stop the other players from copping. I actually like the game but all they have been doing since after the beta is destroying the hype for it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dog we talking about locking guns behind a random paywall. You right I could not buy it but that won’t stop the other players from copping. I actually like the game but all they have been doing since after the beta is destroying the hype for it.

I actually just read about that. If they start putting weapons behind paywalls, somebody needs u step in. I thought this suppose to be against the law now?

Imagine being unable to use a perk like ghost until you find it in a loot box? :skip:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I actually just read about that. If they start putting weapons behind paywalls, somebody needs u step in. I thought this suppose to be against the law now?

Imagine being unable to use a perk like ghost until you find it in a loot box? :skip:
That’s what I’m saying, if they don’t get checked about this.. it’ll only get worse