GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

This might be the first COD I cop since MW2

:wow:

I wouldn't bother with Ground War at all in this game, the bread and butter is the competitive modes like Cyber Attack. Realism Mode TDM gave me a Siege vibe with the 1 shot headshot kills. If the guys hop on, I might get it.

Siege still my preferred shooter this gen, I don't know how hard I'll go on this new MW, it'll be just something to get something new. Haven't bought or played a new game since God of War

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

I don't even know why yal would want to play Ground War. I didn't even touch that shyt

:scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The problem with ground war is if you take the killstreaks out then it definitely is a conquest rip off. But people in ground war aren’t going to play the obj. You already got guys just camping away off caps just picking people off for nukes

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Absolute nonsense. :mjlol:

Go boot up BLOPS 4 if you think it looks as good as this. I have both and this looks better than BLOPS 4 specifically in the lighting, animations and image clarity. I've played BLOPS 4 on a 2080 Ti at 120fps at 21:9 3440x1440P too and this is still better looking. Only in ground war I notice the gfx look a little bad.

31Nr3ZY.gif

BLOPS 4 do not look this good. This looks way better.
Nah graphics are washed. Looks better on the Xbox one X but even that doesn’t look good.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah graphics are washed. Looks better on the Xbox one X but even that doesn’t look good.
Looks amazing especially on PC but there's a bug that causes the whole game to look blurry. Turning off depth of field fixes the grainy issue when ADS and turning off anti-aliasing and world motion blur fixes the blur. On console it can't be done hence why it would look "okay" on console and equally unimpressive on PC if it's not fixed. Hopefully it's patched.

All in all it looks much better in motion compared to BLOPS but again on consoles and on PC without the proper fix it can look blurry which is what I assume yáll talking about. I thought it looked kind of bad first day but I fixed it after a day so I'm talking about something different probably.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went back to BLOPS 4 last night and it's just uglier than I remembered. Nikkaz talking about it looks great got faulty memory. Couldn't even play a full match as the gunplay just felt so wack.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Game is dope. TTK is fast, but once I stopped running around I was able to get some 2/3 KDR games. Cyber attack is wack as fukk and Spawns need some work, but I like the cinematic feel to start the matches and the overall feel of the guns. Grenade spam is gonna be a problem on the smaller maps tho once people get a feel of the map flow. I haven’t bought a cod since mw2, but this is looking like an eventual cop.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
realism mode was my favorite, found it hard to go back to core after playing it. I also played a total of 5 min of ground war and realized that shyt is not for me, i'll get my large scale warfare fix from BC3 when it comes out next year.