Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I think crossplay is bugged in the beta cause I've been getting matches with console players randomly.
I'm not sure what you mean here, but isn't that how it's supposed to work? All my games have had players from all platforms.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Haven’t had this much fun playing a COD game in a brick

:ehh:

Still early though, there’s always some glitchy/OP shyt that gets discovered.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Turn off Anti-Aliasing and under the general settings, check world motion blur/weapon motion blur on/off to your liking. Turning off Anti Aliasing fixed the blurryness. Also make sure render resolution is 100% so it's native. Game is clear as fukk now albeit jaggy with no AA.
I tried that shyt but there were too many jaggies. I put it on Filmic SMAA 1x and used Nvidia sharpen filter instead. Much better.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate this cod

Clunky slow movement
Big open maps with a bunch of places to camp
Fast time to talk feel like I’m playing hardcore

This transition is similar to the one I had with BO2 to Ghost

It took a while but I ended up liking ghost after getting use to it

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes.. Cod is back. I'm nine years older than the first time I set it up on a non hdtv in my room at my apt with my mom's.... I popped this shyt in today and bowed my head in surprise like finally..... I'm not even kidding. This is what mw3 should've been and then we evolve from that.. Either way this game felt Good. I don't have time like I use to to do that's the sad part :flabbynsick:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ground War(64 player mode)is up. It's a giant Domination match basically with tanks, vehicles, helis etc.

Lobby sounded like a MW2 chat.

Last edited:
Daps
Ground War just might be the spiritual sequel to Bad Company 2, the best multiplayer shooter there is. That’s the closest comparison I’m able to make. It’s as if they saw everything wrong DiCE has done since Bad Company 2 and decided to make their own fan serviced sequel those of us who’ve longed for Bad Company 3.:banderas: