Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why were they acting like this game was all graphic and crazy this is just some regular ass call of duty s***

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think so, it has a few new features but once again it’s largely the same, not sure how you can watch the gameplay and think otherwise :yeshrug:
Breh, I think some of you guys actually don't read or look at anything past skimming a video because to say it's largely the same is a big strech.
Just off the top of my head

• All new graphics engine making the game look much more photorealistic. Look at this video to learn about that. Just those graphics alone make the game look and feel new.
  • Bigger maps with modes supporting from as little as 2v2 to 20v20 or Ground War with 100 players which is a HUGE change from the 5v5/6v6 in previous COD games.
  • Projectile bullets instead of hitscan.
  • Recoil on guns changing the gunplay
  • Drivable vehicles(Tanks, atvs etc.)
  • No minimap(except when using UAV)
  • day and night time maps which require night vision goggles(not like any other COD)
  • penetrable surfaces(shoot through crates/objects/doors when enemy isn't visible to kill)
  • Can open, peak and rush through doors by kicking through them or plant explosives
  • Can lean around corners to shoot which wasn't in any COD before.
  • Cross play with PC/Xbox/PS4.
  • No season pass/free maps
  • New gunsmith mechanic changing how guns perform.

If this is "largely the same" then what would be needed to make it new? I have BLOPS 4 and this is VERY different from any COD. This looks more like a BF/COD hybrid than COD. Anyone saying otherwise needs to get their eyes or stannery checked.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I think some of you guys actually don't read or look at anything past skimming a video because to say it's largely the same is a big strech.

• All new graphics engine making the game look much more photorealistic. Look at this video to learn about that. Just those graphics alone make the game look and feel new.
  • Bigger maps with modes supporting from as little as 2v2 to 20v20 or Ground War with 100 players which is a HUGE change from the 5v5/6v6 in previous COD games.
  • day and night time maps which require night vision goggles(not like any other COD)
  • penetrable surfaces(shoot through crates/objects/doors when enemy isn't visible to kill)
  • Can open, peak and rush through doors by kicking through them or plant explosives

If this is "largely the same" then what would be needed to make it new? I have BLOPS 4 and this is VERY different from any COD. This looks more like BF/COD than COD.

Admittedly, it is mostly gameplay iv seen here and there, it was mostly just your standard death match/domination I saw and it didn’t look like anything new, even the maps looked kinda wack, The leaning, peaking ect. Were the new features I was referring to, and cod games have had penetrable services and vehicles before.

Didn’t know about the night vision maps or gunsmith thing tho, that could be dope

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Admittedly, it is mostly gameplay iv seen here and there, it was mostly just your standard death match/domination I saw and it didn’t look like anything new, even the maps looked kinda wack, The leaning, peaking ect. Were the new features I was referring to, and cod games have had penetrable services and vehicles before.

Didn’t know about the night vision maps or gunsmith thing tho, that could be dope
Check out the video I posted. It looks way better to me. I'm not a big COD fan, I've only bought BLOPS 4 as a COD game ever adn this one I'm excited about.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out the video I posted. It looks way better to me. I'm not a big COD fan, I've only bought BLOPS 4 as a COD game ever adn this one I'm excited about.
I’ll give it watch, I used to love cod in the MW 1/2 & BO 1/2 days, but haven’t fukked with it at all in years

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

If this is "largely the same" then what would be needed to make it new? I have BLOPS 4 and this is VERY different from any COD. This looks more like a BF/COD hybrid than COD. Anyone saying otherwise needs to get their eyes or stannery checked.

You clearly don’t play COD that’s why some of these “new features” got you gassed and caping.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly don’t play COD that’s why some of these “new features” got you gassed and caping.
I clearly do play COD and I know what's new and isn't new. You clearly are just hating and are biased. If these "new features" weren't new or changed from the old they wouldn't be emphasized.

Please tell me:

Is Crossplay in BLOPS 4 or any past COD? Free maps/no season pass? Drivable vehicles in MP(MP not blackout in BLOPS 4 because I know u gon try to bring that up)? 20v20?50~100 players(not BR)? Huge maps that support those amounts? Is the graphics engine NOT changed? They look the same?

Can you lean around corners to shoot?

Is there night vision goggles for night time maps in previous COD multiplayer(I know you was going to try and 'gotcha' with a campaign COD)

Is there planting explosives in MP? Gun recoil that's projectile based(Meaning bullet drop is a factor)? :jbhmm:

Please, do tell me the COD that has all this so I can go buy it right now. :stopitslime: Not 1 thing that's almost like it. I want that photo realistic COD with big maps, 20v20, door mechanics and night time maps with goggles required to see now.

You just don't like anything hence why yo ass always negative in every thread about some game if it ain't Ubisoft. Yáll nikkas be BUGGIN take ten seats:comeon:

Last edited: